Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Inspiration Gallery Discuss CC #4 Pastoral Symphony in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Ohhh, nice. We stayed at Port Orleans Riverside our last trip and LOVED it. I have never been for the holidays and would LOVE to go. I am so jealous. ...
    iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Ohhh, nice. We stayed at Port Orleans Riverside our last trip and LOVED it. I have never been for the holidays and would LOVE to go. I am so jealous. We have been in November and got a glimpse.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Figment....that layout is beautiful! I love the writing of the title!

figmentfan is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thank you. It took a while.

All of the decorations were up over Thanksgiving last year. It was amazing to see them up when they werent there the night before.

A dream can be a dream come true, With just that spark in me and you!

cjborne2 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I used pink cardstock. I think the stickers are Sandy Lion that came in a pack with princess.

Which park did the Cinderellabration show come from? I noticed I left a space to write that in on my journal box.

Love all the pastels in the photos! Very Pretty!

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Nice LO and Cinderellabration came from Tokyo DL.
    Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports

Kit is Spring to Life by Theresa Kavouros at www.scrapgirls.com.

1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

(First post says no baby stuff but Stitch said I should post it here).

The stitchify feature is optional...so you are go!

Looks great! Look at those cheeks! The quote is great too!

Oh good! Still new to all of this. So the Stitchify is sort of an extra challenge?

He was just a few hours old on this photo. The quote is on vellum paper and I have no clue how to stick it on there without glue showing, any suggestions? I will write on the little tag his birth weight and length, date and time of birth, if I don't have enough space I will add another little area to write in.

Stitchify was an extra challenge...we stopped that feature in 2007, because it was, in my opinion, restricting creativity.

Adhering vellum..I use brads because no matter what adhesive you use it will show. You can also put a bit in the corners and the cover what shows with a sticker or button or a bow or something. We had a vellum challenge awhile ago...let me find the thread and fix the broken links so you can see what other people did to attach their vellum.

edit: Here is the Vellum challenge. http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...-2-vellum.html Hopefully this will give you some ideas.
    Last edited by Stitch; 02-28-2008 at 11:00 PM.

Great LO's ladies!

Yes Caroline....like April said, any type of adhesive will show through on vellum.

I have also used Zots before which is a thin adhesive dot shaped material. When I do it this way I usually put it in the upper left corner of whatever I'm sticking and then put another Zot on the back of a button and apply it directly over the top of where the Zot is showing through on the vellum. Otherwise...it's brads and eyelets for me!

In this case I would think a baby blue button would look great!

I like the button idea, I just got my button box out of storage, I knew I would have a use for those eventually! I used to work for a garment manufacturer and we would get tons of button samples, I would keep the cute ones. I am sure I can find a button to fit the page in there. I am going to look for those adhesive dots. I am guessing they hold a little better than the pop dots?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12