Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Inspiration Gallery Discuss CC #5 – Pink Elephants on Parade in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Welcome to the 5th task in the Color Challenge series. For this task we are taking our inspiration from Dumbo ! Color theme for Color Challenge #5 is: Pink and ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

CC #5 – Pink Elephants on Parade

Welcome to the 5th task in the Color Challenge series. For this task we are taking our inspiration from Dumbo!

Color theme for Color Challenge #5 is: Pink and Black

Use any shades of pink and black. Feel free to add other colors to the mix as well.

For inspiration, here is an image from Dumbo.

Stitchify! –Add a hidden Mickey to the layout or card!

When you post your item here, please list the supplies that you used (brand of patterned paper, type of embellishments, etc), so if someone loves one of your ideas they can find the supplies to lift it.

End date for CC #5 is October 11th.

Have fun and get those creative juices flowing!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Here are some pages I did for Tracy's book that used pink and black. They are really fun colors to work with!

LOVE the challenge and LOVE the pages! I NEVER work with pink, I think that the Piglet page I did for the monochromatic challenge and the baby book I did for Summer is the fist time I've ever done pink. Now...think, think, think....what do I have that I could do in pink and black????

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I have mine done.

neener, neener, neener.

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    I have mine done.

neener, neener, neener.

You did a LO in less than 25 minutes?

Yep.

Yep.

So where is it???? Show me the LO!

I have to go all the way up the stairs to get it and I'm feeling lazy. Plus the batteries in my camera are dead and I have to put them on the recharger. That means I have to climb all the way up the stairs and get the camera and carry it all the way back down the stairs and get the batteries out, dig the charger out of the drawer, insert the batteries, and plug it in. Then in the morning I will have to remove the batteries from the charger, insert them into the camera and put the charger away. THEN I will have to climb back up the stairs, get the layout, bring it downstairs, dig through the drawer for some tape, tape it to the wall, snap a picture, put the tape away, carry the layout all the way back UP the stairs, then come down and upload the photo to the computer, resize it, then upload it to DWT and then paste it to the correct forum. And frankly, I just don't feel that motivated.

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    And frankly, I just don't feel that motivated.
    wooowwww....... and i thought I was unmotivated to scrap!!!!! LOL
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

I have to go all the way up the stairs to get it and I'm feeling lazy. Plus the batteries in my camera are dead and I have to put them on the recharger. That means I have to climb all the way up the stairs and get the camera and carry it all the way back down the stairs and get the batteries out, dig the charger out of the drawer, insert the batteries, and plug it in. Then in the morning I will have to remove the batteries from the charger, insert them into the camera and put the charger away. THEN I will have to climb back up the stairs, get the layout, bring it downstairs, dig through the drawer for some tape, tape it to the wall, snap a picture, put the tape away, carry the layout all the way back UP the stairs, then come down and upload the photo to the computer, resize it, then upload it to DWT and then paste it to the correct forum. And frankly, I just don't feel that motivated.

But yet you will sit by your computer all day just waiting and waiting and waiting for April to post the next challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    But yet you will sit by your computer all day just waiting and waiting and waiting for April to post the next challenge!
    "Sit" being the operative word here.

Pink Elephants on Parade

Paper and cardstock: Die Cuts With a View
    Letters: Wal-Mart Specials
    Sticker: Purchased in a package at WDW
    Plastic Envelope: EK Success
    Glitter: Gathered off of the Street in the Magic Kingdom and kept in my trusty M&M Mini's container until such a time as needed. (Okay, I don't think it came from Spectro Magic, but it came from the Magic Kingdom. That's close enough, don't you think?)

Wow....look at you go with your photo's all slanted and all! Love the use of black and pink with SpectroMagic! What does the journaling say (you knew I was going to ask!)???

It says, "Once upon a time T-Nina and Melissa were walking down the street. April saw them and was inspired for a new scrapping challenge- 'Pink Elephants on Parade.' "

You knew better than to ask.

It says, "Once upon a time T-Nina and Melissa were walking down the street. April saw them and was inspired for a new scrapping challenge- 'Pink Elephants on Parade.' "

You knew better than to ask.

Taking over for Gae today are we???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast