Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Inspiration Gallery Discuss AAM #3 – Favorite Park Attraction in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Welcome to the third AAM Challenge! The next topic is: Favorite Park Attraction Is your favorite attraction one of the classics, like POTC or HM? Is it a ride that ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

AAM #3 – Favorite Park Attraction

Welcome to the third AAM Challenge!

The next topic is: Favorite Park Attraction

Is your favorite attraction one of the classics, like POTC or HM? Is it a ride that gives you a thrill? Is it a show? Or is your favorite attraction the one you first remembered seeing? Create a layout about YOUR favorite Disney attraction. This layout should not only say what the attraction is, but why you love it. Include the feelings it gives you and why it is so special.

The AAM challenges will not have a Stitchify feature to them due to the personal nature of the pages.

For some of the topics you may end up creating a photoless layout and have nothing but journaling on the page. That is okay…your thoughts are just as important in this challenge, if not more, than the images.

This will be a chance to get artistic and leave a personal and meaningful treasure for your future generations.

End date for AAM #3 is November 5th.

So pull together your deepest thoughts and make a special book for someone to enjoy 50+ years from now.

You expect me to pick just ONE attraction!?!?! I'm not sure I could even narrow it down to one per park, but that would at least make it easier! Thinking that's what I will do, one per park!

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    ohhhh i was hoping you would post this challenge! i purposely took a pic standing in front of my favorite ride when i was there in august! of course i have no idea what else to do with it.... but the picture is there!!!!

i agree with melissa though... my favorite ride has changed a few times since i was little!!!! hmmm maybe i could work that into a page!!!!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Pick your favorite ride now, and do another AAM book in five years to see how your tastes change!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Here is the layout for my favorite park attraction. The paper and cardstock is Die Cuts with a View. The embellishments came from Marie. (Gotta love Marie.)

Should those photo's look familiar as well? Love the paper! How perfect for that LO!

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Very nice.....I think the paper is perfect for this attraction. Keep that mojo going!
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    ive got to start scrapping again.... ive got to start scrapping again...... ive GOT to start scrapping again......

nice page there minnie!!! yu are inspiring me!!!!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    I know I'm a little late on these...ok very late, but this challenge inspired me to scrap about the Teacups, on of my favorite rides at WDW

The text reads: Some of my favorite Disney pictures have been taken while riding the teacups. The childlike joy this ride evokes combined with the centrifugal force of spinning so fast, result in extra wide smiles on the faces of all its passengers. The teacups, for me, are the epitome of DisneyMagic!

The striped paper is by the paper company
    The flower and buttons are by doodlebug
    the ribbon and furry yarn are random scraps i found in my sewing box
    The rest is all just plain ole cardstock
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Oh my gosh, those handcut swirls are soooo fun! I might have to scraplift that idea.
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies