Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Well, I finally showed up! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi Everyone! I have been meaning to join here for some time now, ever since MickeyBabe (Val) first invited me to come here some time ago. My name is Lisa ...
    wdw4us2 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jensen Beach, FL - 2 hours from the Mouse House

Well, I finally showed up!

Hi Everyone!

I have been meaning to join here for some time now, ever since MickeyBabe (Val) first invited me to come here some time ago.

My name is Lisa and, as some of you already know, I am a WDW fanatic! I have been enjoying the Mouse House since 1972 when my family moved to Florida. I was 12 years old at the time and I have been visiting WDW several times a year since then.

I am now married and the mother of two Disney nuts - my daughter age 13 and my son age 10. Both have been to WDW 7-10 times a year since they were 11 months old. We live 2 hours from WDW so we go as much as possible.

I am also a collector of many things Disney related - WDW souveniers (pre-Ei$ner), license plates, books, animation cels, records, snowglobes, movie posters and videos/DVD's.

I hope to spend time here meeting lots of other Disney fans with similar interests. Thanks for the great site!

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator

Exclamation

I am glad you decided to join us. I hope that you will post here frequently.
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Welcome mat, welcome mat, where is the welcome mat????
    Ah, there it is, put out just for you! WELCOME!

PS. Be sure to join us for our chat tonight at 9:00 ET. Just click on the chat tab on the blue strip at the top of this page (or any forums page).

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Welcome Lisa!!!!

I am so happy you decided to join us.

I am sure you will love the trivia and will be a great asset to our other boards with your extensive knowlege of our second "Home".

I hope you will be able to join us in our Tuesday and Thursday night chats. We just all hang out and visit, getting to know each other and discussing a varity of Disney related subjects.

Nice to have you here.
    Last edited by MickeyBabe; 11-30-2004 at 10:40 AM.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I would also like to personally welcome you to the site!! Please enjoy the forums as well as everything the entire site has to offer!

Like you, I'm also a collector of old WDW items, including books, etc. Enjoy!!!!!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Welcome to DWT!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!