Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Introduce Yourself! Discuss What does your username mean? in the WDWRadio.com forums; Ok so... long story short... I lived in Alabama for 6 years and while there, signed up for Internet from the local phone company. The first 3 UserIDs I tried ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Ok so... long story short...

I lived in Alabama for 6 years and while there, signed up for Internet from the local phone company. The first 3 UserIDs I tried were taken so I figured I'd do "BamaJenn".

I left Alabama in 2005 but kept the name. Partially because it was already my login for so many forums and partially because I left with still being a fan of the Alabama football team. ROLL TIDE!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    The first part to my name is simple, I am a Disney fanatic. The 101 could stand for many things, I just didn't pick what it stood for officially. I just liked the number 101 for some reason. I loved the movie 101 Dalmations when I was little (I still do). In fact I still have my big Pongo stuffed animal that I had when I was little. Or it could mean "the attraction has broken down," as I learned in Lou's first book.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Motokitten953 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I race amateur MotoCross - Since there are few female MX racers... I stick kitten in there as "kitten" usually conotates female - and I tend to be a cat person and personality. Somewhere along the line I had to add my racing # at the end (MySpace?)

I think I started using it when joinging a scrapbooking community and wanted to start posting MX related layouts since there weren't any to be found.

SeventeenPluto is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm not sure if it's fate or something but whenever my family and I visit the Magic Kingdom, we ALWAYS end up parking in section: Pluto row: 17. And somehow, they ALWAYS direct us to the far end of the row.

PolynesianMedic is offline Don't do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a Paramedic
    Mine is derived from the fact that I LOVE the Polynesian and am a Paramedic
    My Blog
    My Photo's

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

RandBmom is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventeenPluto View Post
    I'm not sure if it's fate or something but whenever my family and I visit the Magic Kingdom, we ALWAYS end up parking in section: Pluto row: 17. And somehow, they ALWAYS direct us to the far end of the row.
    Great original name choice! BTW, just who ARE those people who get directed to the next row that is CLOSEST to the trams, park, etc.?
    RandBmom

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    Mine is the user name I use for EVERYTHING. It was a middle school nickname.
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123