Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Kinda new, kinda not. in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hey there everyone! I'm Mitch/Ebola/that one kid, and I'm just geeked. I've been viewing the forums for awhile, but I've never posted till now. I'm not one to frequent forums ...
    EbolaCola is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking Kinda new, kinda not.

Hey there everyone! I'm Mitch/Ebola/that one kid, and I'm just geeked.

I've been viewing the forums for awhile, but I've never posted till now. I'm not one to frequent forums that often, but I think I can make an exception for this one!

I'm a pretty big Disney fan, not as big as most, but I hold my own, haha. I've been to WDW once, I think like 10 years ago, but I still remember some of it! I hope to make it back sometime soon, I'm planning on mid June this year, lets keep our fingers crossed! I've been telling people that this will be a pilgrimage for me. Cinderella Castle is my Vatican . I'm so excited though!!!

I'm looking for the cheapest trip I can get though, haha, since cash is tight, and I'm planning on going with people other than my family, who won't have money to be spending all willynilly! So, I'll probably be browsing the money saving tips threads quite a bit until then! Thank goodness I have a friend "on the inside", haha, so maybe I can get a few helpful hints from her!

There's so much more at the parks now though! I just can't contain my excitement. Whenever the subject comes up (brought up by myself most likely) I get all giddy. People think I'm nuts, they may be right.

This is turning out to be pretty long, but when I'm in the mood to type, I often do so at length. I'm going to scan in some of my autographs from my trip soon, as I just unearthed them, and when I find my pics I'll throw some of them up too!

Sorry if this is a bit..hmm...badly written? It's quite late, and I'm slightly lost.

Thanks for your time If you're on MySpace go ahead and add me! ******

Have a great night!
    <3Ebola
    Last edited by disneydame2004; 01-31-2007 at 10:11 AM. Reason: removed myspace address....PM user privately for address
    The city's all wrapped up in plastic like an electronic cocoon.
    If you lay in the street you can hear it humming,
    Building up slowly from underground.
    If you close your eyes you can observe the blueprint,
    The man-made DNA that spirals breathlessly out of control.
    As synapses collapse, bridges snap, into a restless utopia.
    Nutopia.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Ebola Let us know how we can you with your upcoming trip
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Welcome to the neighborhood. There are plenty of people here who have great ideas for making a trip to WDW exceptional.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Welcome, definitely check out the money saving threads. Theres a whole bunch of little ways to save at WDW, and it all adds up!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Thanks a bunch guys! Now I just have to find some people to go with me (who have $$$!)
    Nutopia.

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Welcome to the Site Mitch.. I hope you have a blast here!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Welcome to our DWT Family!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Welcome to "happiest forums on earth". Have you thought of trying Fort Wilderness either camping or renting a cabin? That might be cost effective.

Quote Originally Posted by devkxl View Post
    Welcome to "happiest forums on earth". Have you thought of trying Fort Wilderness either camping or renting a cabin? That might be cost effective.
    Yes, I did consider it, my CM friend actually said it was quite expensive though! (Like really expensive.) However, I think she may have been getting some wrong information. When I visited years ago, that is where my family and I stayed, in our RV, and I loved it.**

I just ordered the Vacation planning package yesterday, so in a couple of weeks I should have some actual pricing down.

**Does anyone know, is Fort Wilderness where they have the large rustic dining hall, with the review show/cabaret? I remember this as being simply amazing, one of the dancers sat on my father's lap .

Thanks for the welcome, an the tip!
    Nutopia.

Yes, Fort Wilderness is where you would find the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Review. It's a really fun show with some pretty good food. It takes place in Pioneer Hall which is the large rustic building your talking about. It's not cheap though, it runs around $50.00 for adults and $25.00 for kids (tax and tip are included). It is worth it to see it at least once if you can swing it . Here is some more info on Fort Wilderness which I hope helps....http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/faq_fw.htm

Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    Yes, Fort Wilderness is where you would find the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Review. It's a really fun show with some pretty good food. It takes place in Pioneer Hall which is the large rustic building your talking about. It's not cheap though, it runs around $50.00 for adults and $25.00 for kids (tax and tip are included). It is worth it to see it at least once if you can swing it . Here is some more info on Fort Wilderness which I hope helps....
    Well, that page doesn't seem to be in operation. No worries though, I already know I can't afford it on this trip, haha. Thanks for the help!

And thanks to everyone else as well!
    Nutopia.

Quote Originally Posted by EbolaCola View Post
    Well, that page doesn't seem to be in operation. No worries though, I already know I can't afford it on this trip, haha. Thanks for the help!

And thanks to everyone else as well!
    Sorry about the page not working, hmmm I'm not sure why it isn't working but maybe try this one and just scroll down, looking on the left side, till you come to Fort Wilderness. It also has info on all the other resorts http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/faq_hot.htm

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property