Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hello from the Frozen Tundra in the WDWRadio.com forums; Howdy everyone! New member here in Wisconsin (brrrrrrrr...). Just thought I'd toss my first post in here to say hello to everyone. As my name would suggest, I love TENG, ...
    Pacha is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Hello from the Frozen Tundra

Howdy everyone! New member here in Wisconsin (brrrrrrrr...). Just thought I'd toss my first post in here to say hello to everyone.

As my name would suggest, I love TENG, but it's not the only Disney movie I like.

For the parks, I love WDW, esp. Epcot. (Haven't been to DL and doubt I ever will. Ya never know. ) Last trip to WDW was Sept. 11-16, 2002 and stayed at All Star Music. My neice, who was a CM at the time, generously helped watch the kids and showed us around the parks. Hope to get back to WDW in a few years when our 3 year old is able to sit still long enough on a plane to make it there without driving me or her mom crazy! She's a sweet kid, just a total squirrel.

Other areas of interest for me are Walt Disney's vision, Imagineering and how the two tie in with each other. I find it very interesting to learn how stuff works in the parks.

Bye for now. Take care everyone!
    Last edited by Pacha; 12-20-2004 at 03:28 PM.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Welcome to our little family Pacha!

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    to DWT, Pacha! Chat nights are every Tuesday and Thursday at 9 pm EST. I hope to see you there as well as around the forums!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Welcome to the boards! We're very excited to have you join our ranks!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.