Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hello! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi there! I've done what I usually do which is post a few times before I get around to saying hello. I really don't like writing little things about myself, ...
    fromherashes is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello!

Hi there!
    I've done what I usually do which is post a few times before I get around to saying hello. I really don't like writing little things about myself, so lemme just say that I'm from Texas and my dad started working at Downtown Disney about a year ago. I've been down to visit him a few times and have now caught Disney fever.

Part of what I love so much about Disney is all the little hidden things-- Mickeys, secrets, interesting Cast Members and behind the scenes stuff, so when I found this forum, I *had* to join it.

Anyway, that's about all from me! See you guys around!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Hi and !

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts on the boards!
    Where in Downtown Disney is your dad working?
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the board!!! This is the friendliest Disney site in the world. Maybe as you become more comfortable with the other members you will feel like sharing more about yourself. It's neat your father is a CM. Perhaps you can get him to become a member too. We are looking for a current CM to keep us up-to-date about WDW from an insiders point of view.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

flutter is offline Moderator
    to the boards

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Welcome to DWT! We chat on this site every Tuesday and Thursday at 9 pm EST. I hope to see you there as well as around the forum!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    the DWT.com Family!!!!!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

fromherashes is offline A-Ticket holder
    He works at Magic Masters. He's one of the demonstrators there.

I think he'd probably be interested in joining up, but I don't know if he could give you just a whole lot of insight as far as being an insider goes since the people he works for are participants and all.

I'm hoping that within the next year or so you might be able to use me! I'm thinking after I graduate there's a good chance I'm going to come down here and be a CM myself for awhile, if they'll have me.

Anyway, thanks for all the words of welcome-- I already feel quite at home here. I can already tell you guys are a great bunch!

Belle is offline A-Ticket holder

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by fromherashes
    Part of what I love so much about Disney is all the little hidden things-- Mickeys, secrets, interesting Cast Members and behind the scenes stuff, so when I found this forum, I *had* to join it.
    well, you've come to the right place!!!

Happy to have you here as part of our friendly community!!!!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42