Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss hey gang! in the WDWRadio.com forums; just saying hi. i'm the last person you'd ever expect to be a Disney fan. i like motorcycles, weight lifting, tattoos, and beer, so what the **** am i doing ...
    GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!

hey gang!

just saying hi.

i'm the last person you'd ever expect to be a Disney fan. i like motorcycles, weight lifting, tattoos, and beer, so what the **** am i doing here? well, i'll tell ya...

2003, the wife and i went to The World. prior to that, i had been when i was 8, so over 20 years later i was making it back. i was happy for the vacation, but wasn't into the whole Disney thing, thought it was a lil' fruity. well, i was wrong, i got bit by the bug. the place really is magic.

so, i'm hooked, read up on all the Disney trivia and info i can, and can't wait for our next trip in 2007, for our 4 month old daughters first trip when she's 3.

i saw the photo section, i'll have to share. my favorite picture i have is from the Not-So-Scary Party right when it opened, and Fantasyland has NO ONE in it. you don't see that often.

anyway, good to be here, and looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning lots and lots.

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Welcome to DWT! We have chat nights every Tuesday and Thurday at 9 pm EST. I hope to see you there as well as around the forums!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Hello and to the DWT.com family
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Welcome to the site, Grumpy! Happy to have you here!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    WELCOME
    Grumpy!
    I look forward to seeing your pictures and seeing you on chat nights! Welcome to the family.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER