Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hey all in the WDWRadio.com forums; Wutup my friends. I'm gonna intro myself. But first off, I am here cuz of Lou and his WDW Radio Show podcasts. My girlfriend, my BEAUTIFUL girlfriend, o8catrina8o told me ...
    LordofStitch is offline B-Ticket Holder

Talking Hey all

Wutup my friends. I'm gonna intro myself. But first off, I am here cuz of Lou and his WDW Radio Show podcasts. My girlfriend, my BEAUTIFUL girlfriend, o8catrina8o told me that since I enjoy the podcast so much, that I should join the forum in order to get more information. The WDW Radio Show Podcast is really informative, but I need to know MORE since me and Catherine are going to Disney in July. From July 7th, which happens to be my birthday, to July 12th. There was much sadness when I heard that the Haunted Mansion attraction would be closed. Aside from the, Mike's Laugh Floor, I also heard on the podcast that wasn't all that great, but nonetheless, Monster's Inc is a good movie, and I love Sully.

Anyway, heres some info on me:

My name is Steve, and yeah, I love Stitch. Not so much Lilo, but STITCH. I love him so much, that I had my girlfriend TiVo a good amount of the disney channel show (cartoon) and I watched them consecutively. Along with that, I saw BOTH movies, back to back... Anyway...

Since this is a first time for me (on this forum), I am gonna list my favorite attractions in the park(s):

MAGIC KINGDOM

First off, along with many others, I need to hope on board the WDW RR. I am gonna go one full time around the park, and then get off when were close to Splash Mountain.

So...

Ariel's Grotto - For Catherine

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

It's a Small World

Mad Tea Party

Space Mountain

TTA

WDW RR

Splash Mountain

Pirates of the Carribean

Mickey's Phillharmagic

Mike's Laugh Floor

Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin

Stitch's Great Escape - Saving the best for last!!!!

EPCOT CENTER

Club Cool

Living with the Land

Mission: SPACE (Sinise)

Nemo & Friends

SOARIN'

Spaceship Earth

Test Track

Turtle Talk with Crush

World Showcase:

Mexico

Norway

Disney MGM Studios

Beauty and the Beast - Took Catherine to the Broadway show

Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular

Lights, Motors, Action!

Rockin' Rollercoaster

Star Tours

Studio Backlot Tour

Tower of Tower

*** As an added treat, me and Catherine (o8catrina8o) are going to eat at Hollywood & Vine, and right after, we'll be watching Fantasmic. I love sorceror Mickey!!! It will be my first time watching the show, but I saw a few vids on YouTube, and I am kinda excited to watch it!

ANIMAL KINGDOM

Dinosaur

Expedition Everet - HOLLA!!!!!!

Finding Nemo

It's Tough to be a Bug

Kali River Rapids

Primeval Whirl

Anyway, I'm really glad that Lou is doing this for the Disney Community. It's nice to go2 work everyday with my iPod, and while I type away, I listen, and sometimes smile at the special events that he mentions. His guests are sometimes some very special ones, and his little game, Where in the world have you heard that...? is fun. On the first one, I had gotten the first 3 correct, all the others, I was miserably wrong.

Anyway, glad to be on the forum. If anyone else who sees this is going to Disney World (Fla.) in July, let me know, I'd love to meet up with you all. It would be so much fun!!! Me and Catherine are going to be staying at Pop Century, so if anyone else is, or is gonna be at the park, and just wanna chill, let me know, I'd be really happy to laugh and get acquainted

July 7th- July 12th.

See some of you there, hopefully!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by LordofStitch View Post

My name is Steve, and yeah, I love Stitch. Not so much Lilo, but STITCH. I love him so much, that I had my girlfriend TiVo a good amount of the disney channel show (cartoon) and I watched them consecutively. Along with that, I saw BOTH movies, back to back... Anyway...
    Welcome to the site! Have fun posting!

And FYI - There are 4 movies.

o8catrina8o is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Hey Hun this is Steves Girlfriend and yeah he is inlove with sitch he can sometime do his vocie but most of the time fails lol Love u baby

anywhoo im soooooo happy he is on here ive made alot of great friends ( Shout Outs TO PAT ) and continue to learn and meet new people

Steven Welcome This is Like A huge famliy and u are now a part of it
    1993 - Dolphin
    1995- Aunt House
    1997- Off Site
    1999- Off Site
    2000- Coronodo Springs
    2002- Port Orleans and All Star
    2003- Off Site
    2004- Off Site - Christmas Time
    2005- Pop Century -Christmas Time
    2005 -Carribean Beach - DIsney Wonder
    2005- Disneyland- Spring Break
    2006- Pop Century - Halloween
    2006- Polynesian - My High Graduation
    2007 - Pop Century
    2007- All Star Sport- Christmas TIme
    2008 - Port Orleans
    2009 - Disney Land

flutter is offline Moderator
    Welcome to DWT

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

tiggerguy is online now As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly
    to DisneyWorldTrivia.com

LordofStitch

Hope you have a great time here!

Come join our chats every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:00pm eastern
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Well, I will see about attending tuesdays and thurdays. However, last time my girlfriend tried, there was noone in the chatroom, so some help on logging into the proper area would be much appreciated. Thank you all for the warm welcome!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    to the DWT family
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Welcome aboard! Nice to have you. Sometimes chat is really, really active and other times, there are just a few of us in there. Keep trying!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Welcome to a fellow New Yorker and to the "Happiest Forums on Earth"

JennD is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Welcome to the site!!!! I hope you have a wonderful trip in July!!!
    Jenn

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Welcome to the DWT family! Glad you're here! See ya 'round the boards!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

I was listening to another one of Lou's podcasts. Me and Cat were headed to Splish Splash yesterday morning. As we were driving, I turned on my iPod, and selected a show I haven't heard yet. In it, Lou was introducing Steve Barrett (I think that was his name). U all probably know of him. He's the author of the popular hidden mickey's books. She had given me a book a while back, and I put 2 and 2 together. Ever since the interview between Lou and Steve, I somehow feel compelled to search fro Hidden Mickey's during my entire trip. From Orlando Airpot, to Pop Century, to Magic Kingdom, and the other 3 parks in WDW, not including Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. Oh, btw, Cliff Diver, the tallest ride @ Splish Splash was freaky as ****... I don't quite think I'm ready for Summit Plummet though...

Anyway, all of you have been extremely nice, and the Cast Members who have been doing our itinerary and whatnot, have been nothing but angels. I know we are gonna have a blast, but my question is: Since the interview, when I walk into the Magic Kingdom, am I really going to look for hidden mickey's incesantly, or wil it be involuntary??? I only ask since the last time I went to WDW, I was a wee lad in diapers...

... and I don't want to go nuts, looking like a wierdo up, down, left and right every 2.3 seconds