Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Introduce Yourself! Discuss A Hearty Hello - from the small kingdom of Denmark in the WDWRadio.com forums; Originally Posted by LordMoeschi Sure I will answer all your questions as they come - Its always good to share some cultural learning. After all the Nordics are a very ...
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by LordMoeschi View Post
    Sure I will answer all your questions as they come - Its always good to share some cultural learning. After all the Nordics are a very existing place to be. Contrary to common belief, it quite hot in the summer so make sure to bring plenty of sun screen

Todays Scandinavian Trivia:

Denmark is famous for its LEGO and the LEGO land - the latter being no match to WDW at all - but its still fun.

Y'all have pleasant day
    Oh, that's important to know! I was surprised by the same type of weather when we went to Austria last July. I had no idea it would be that warm in the mountains at ANY time.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Welcome to the DWT Family! Now home to 20,000+ members! (Which you already noticed.)
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Welcome!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Welcome to the DWT family! See ya 'round!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

NH Disney Drmr is offline B-Ticket Holder
    New Hampshire - too far away from the magic :(
    Welcome. I am new here too and have been having the time of my life.
    NH Disney Drmr

October 5, 2013....Mother
    & Daughter trip. She's 16, I'm 40+...Who says Disney is just for kids.

LordMoeschi is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for all your attention, guys. Good community.

In my opinion, its allmost a full-time job to read and learn about WDW in this very active forum. I'm currently sharing past time memories in the "I remember section" ... but that is only the beginning

Have a goog day!

Thanks for all your attention, guys. Good community.

In my opinion, its allmost a full-time job to read and learn about WDW in this very active forum. I'm currently sharing past time memories in the "I remember section" ... but that is only the beginning

Have a goog day!
    Wow, if you go back to read all the old posts, you may have to give up eating and sleeping for a few weeks or you'll never finish. There are shorter novels than some of the posts.

LordMoeschi is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks all for Your warm welcome!!
    Btw: I'm very exited to tell you guys that my wife and I just agreed one our next trip to the Magic !! Next Disney holiday is scheduled for June 2008 - this will be the first time with our new familiy member. My Baby Gril Amanda - she will be two at that time.. I personally don't believe that it's too early to bring her, as she is allready a very avid viewer of Disney DVD's ;-))
    What do You guys think ?

Cheers - Mike

Thanks all for Your warm welcome!!
    Btw: I'm very exited to tell you guys that my wife and I just agreed one our next trip to the Magic !! Next Disney holiday is scheduled for June 2008 - this will be the first time with our new familiy member. My Baby Gril Amanda - she will be two at that time.. I personally don't believe that it's too early to bring her, as she is allready a very avid viewer of Disney DVD's ;-))
    What do You guys think ?

Cheers - Mike
    Too soon to bring the baby? I personally have never brought a child that young, but it was probably due to a lack of funds more than a decision based on the child's age. Most people posting here have brought babies that were even younger and had a great time. I'm sure it will be a great trip. The most difficult part for you will be the long plane ride just to get to FL.

We'll be heading back to FL in June 2008. I'll keep my fingers crossed that we'll be there when you arrive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12