Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss I'm new ...meet my family! in the WDWRadio.com forums; My name is Sandmansjupiter (aka Arianna or Mom). I am a single parent of two kids... AmandaMarie is 8 (going on 15) and Anthony is 6 (going on 2). Our ...
    sandmansjupiter is offline A-Ticket holder

I'm new ...meet my family!

My name is Sandmansjupiter (aka Arianna or Mom). I am a single parent of two kids...
    AmandaMarie is 8 (going on 15) and Anthony is 6 (going on 2).

Our vacation will be on June 16 thru 23rd and we will be celebrating my daughters 9 th birthday.
    Thanks to this cite i have gotten a few ideas and really enjoy the tips...

Look forward to talking to you all soon...

Can't figure out how to post a family picture but I'll get it soon I hope!

I did it..here's our family picture...

Here we are....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Welcome from another single disney mom! You're kids are beautiful - I'm sure y'all wil have a great trip - let us know if you need any help/tips/ or suggestions!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    to DWT! Have an awesome time on the site, you should also consider checking out the WDW Radio podcast, it has tons of information on WDW just like the site.

Oh yeah, nice pic of the family, although I cant quite decipher that foreign poster in the background jk
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Thanks for the nice comments...You're very sweet and yes lease ... yes any and all tips /suggestions are welcome...I do have some questions??

1. I'm staying at Disney All Star Movies, any tips on which building I should ask for? I'm taking my dad so I would like to get something close to the bus pick-up so he dosn't walk so much.

2. Is that a good hotel? was kind of bumbed I have to bring my own coffee machine?

3. Do you know anything about the tour called Family Magical Tour? It's $27 pp and I don't know if it's worth it.

4. Any tips on making for my daughters birthday special at the parks or hotel?

1. I'm staying at Disney All Star Movies, any tips on which building I should ask for? I'm taking my dad so I would like to get something close to the bus pick-up so he dosn't walk so much. I believe that the Toy Story building is the closest walking distance to the bus stop.

2. Is that a good hotel? was kind of bumbed I have to bring my own coffee machine? I have heard good things about All Star Movies, if I was to stay at an All Star, thats probably the one I would pick because of the positive comments I have heard. Did you ask if you could get a coffee machine? At Riverside they had them in each room, maybe they could get you one for an extra charge?

3. Do you know anything about the tour called Family Magical Tour? It's $27 pp and I don't know if it's worth it. Sorry, cant help ya here. I'm sure there's more information at www.disneyworld.com

4. Any tips on making for my daughters birthday special at the parks or hotel? I'll state the obvious that you should stop by and get a birthday pin for her at City Hall in the Magic Kingdom. Sit down restaurants will also usually do special things if you ask them ahead of time.
    -Nick

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Firstly, to the DWT family!

All Star Movies is a great resort. The pool is awesome. Just bring your patience. There are long lines everywhere. As for the Family Magical Tour, Is that the family one at MK? I know that one is GREAT. The kids love it! AS for making your daughters birthday extra magical, I think you can pick up a button at City Hall(Any experts can chime in right about now) and pick up a "It's my birthday!" button. I'm pretty sure you can get some perks at Disney dining too. I.E. Singing Happy Birthday from all the CM's. Chef Mickey's is a GREAT place to celebrate a birthday. You get to twirl napkins and sing with Mickey! I still love it! I'm sure the are lots more tidbits, but that's all I know. Hope that helps! And I hope your princess has a very magical birthday!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

From the official website, http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...icTourTourPage

Put on your detective hat as you are immersed in this interactive scavenger hunt. Your Disney trivia knowledge is put to the test as you search high and low for clues in this adventure to save the Magic Kingdom® Park. Kids of all ages enjoy this very magical and very Disney tour.

Duration: 2 1/2 hours
    Cost: The cost is $27 (ages 3 and up)

Additional Information
    • Book a tour in advance by calling (407) WDW-TOUR.

It seems like the most kid friendly tour, and alot shorter than keys to the kingdom.
    -Nick

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Hello and welcome to our DWT Family!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

tizzo is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by sandmansjupiter View Post
    Here we are....
    I gotta say I love the juxtaposition of where you're standing with the less than enthusiastic looks on the kids faces -- especially you're daughter. I think that's roughly the expression I was wearing on my face the last time I was in that particular location .

Welcome.

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Welcome to the site Arianna... I hope you and your family have a blast at WDW!!!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Welcome! Enjoy the site and have a wonderful trip!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    to DWT, Arianna & Family!

Definitely the birthday buttons, but also be sure to put it on your reservation, mention it at the front desk when you check in, and at any restaurant you go to.

You can get a small (6") cake at most sit-down restaurants for $12.95 + tax if you ask at the podium when you arrive, or they have a "Cake Hotline" now for special orders: the phone number is 407-827-2253.

Happy planning!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

flutter is offline Moderator
    Welcome to DWT.....where is this Universal place?

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    Welcome!!!!
    the one main thing is to get those birthday buttons. I wish i could be in wdw for my birthday..... You will definitely get your daughter noticed with that.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast