Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Introduce Yourself! Discuss DWT Member photo directory in the WDWRadio.com forums; Dont mind me, I love pictures and I take them all the time. I'm a visual person. So I'd like to add a bunch with my post! 1. Origin of ...
    miss minnie is offline A-Ticket holder
    Dont mind me, I love pictures and I take them all the time. I'm a visual person. So I'd like to add a bunch with my post!

1. Origin of Screen name? Nothing special, it was just the first thing that I came up with
    2. Real first name? Stacey

3. State, Country? Jersey, US
    4. Number of times you've been to Disney? 11, it will be 12 soon!
    5. Favorite ride? Oh gosh, I'll just stick with it's a small world. i wanted to live in it when i was a baby. tower of terror is fun too.

6. Favorite park? I have to chose? Magic Kingdom is classic but I love MGM and AK too! Epcot is my mom's favorite so I enjoy going there with her.
    7. Spouse? Sig Other? # kids? My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 4 years (and been to Disney twice so far)

8. Pets? 3 cats, 1 dog (cheyenne), a hamster named hamster & a fish

9. Occupation? full time student

10. How you found DWT.com.. I found it just two months ago and I already can't remember how.

11. Interesting facts about yourself... Oh lets see.. I love history. I wish I were married to Leonardo Dicaprio. You know.. the usual.

And thats me!

Last edited by miss minnie; 06-27-2007 at 01:46 AM.

Stacey
    " When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do."
    -Walt Disney

Ghost_Hostess is offline B-Ticket Holder
    1. Origin of Screen name? I love the ghost host so i though ghost hostess would be cool
    2. Real first name?Tori
    3. State, Country?UsA
    4. Number of times you've been to Disney?DL=7 WDW=0
    5. Favorite ride?Haunted mansion, the tiki room, pirates, jungle cruise
    6. Favorite park?disneyland/MK
    7. Spouse? Sig Other? # kids?... no children no spouse
    8. Pets? My dog daisy, a ferret named critter
    9. Occupation?.... disneyland/WDW addict
    10. How you found DWT.com? the pod cast
    11. Intereasting facts about yourself..? i love disneyland! i am hopefully going to WDW in september...
    ummmmmmmm I speak whale
    Haunted mansion is my life

VMK Name:VideoGamerGirl
    If you would like to join our jamboree
    There’s a simple rule that’s compulsory.
    Mortals pay a token fee –
    Rest in peace, the haunting’s free.
    So, hurry back, we would like your company...

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    1. Origin of Screen name? I was not having a creative day...so its my name and last name.
    2. Real first name? Real? Well, it IS Nicholas...but I hate that. So I go by Nick.
    3. State, Country? Florida, United States
    4. Number of times you've been to Disney? I'm not lying...I gave up a long time ago. It has to be over 90 with day trips, vacations, and just visits to DownTown Disney
    5. Favorite ride? Hmm...Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Mission: Space, Soarin, Expedition Everest
    6. Favorite park? Magic Kingdom and Epcot
    7. Spouse? Sig Other? # kids?... Single and too young for kids.
    8. Pets? None at the moment.
    9. Occupation? Cashier at Publix Supermarkets
    10. How you found DWT.com? I got the 1st Disney World Trivia book for Christmas a few years back.
    11. Intereasting facts about yourself? I live a hour to hour & 1/2 away from WDW. I've been there so many times...we dont bother keeping track. I want to work for Disney's Advertising company Yellow Shoes after college. I hope to go into the WDW College Program. I love photography and doing design/layouts for things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12