Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Ahoy-hoy in the WDWRadio.com forums; Aarrrrgggg and welcome...
    DaniDuck is offline A-Ticket holder
    Aarrrrgggg and welcome
    Disneyland 1971 - 1985 - 1989 WDW 2004 - 2006
    Disney Cruise Lines Jan 2005

Ride2311 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks GlOny, i'll be sure to tell her about the Engine Co. I know this is a Disney World website but I am going to Disneyland in Cali next weekend, how are the parks out there?

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride2311 View Post
    Thanks GlOny, i'll be sure to tell her about the Engine Co. I know this is a Disney World website but I am going to Disneyland in Cali next weekend, how are the parks out there?

Couldn't really tell you about the DL parks except that they are smaller but some people prefer that. I really think it's a matter of opinion. I would just make sure to do the rides that WDW doesn't have, ex. Matterhorn, Indiana Jones, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, not sure what else but I'm sure there's more. Have a great time!! Don't forget to pick up a copy of Lou's book if you really want to impress your girlfriend with WDW trivia!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Ride2311 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Well im off to Disneyland in Cali. See everyone when i get back.

P.s. hey stars, would the proposal you are lookin for be of the marital variety? Cuz my gf wants to get married in disneyworld too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12