Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss I'm so happy I found this place! in the WDWRadio.com forums; While checking my statistics on one of my webpages I noticed this one particular link that had visited my site, so I decided to see what exactly was typed in ...
    Earforce1 is offline A-Ticket holder

I'm so happy I found this place!

While checking my statistics on one of my webpages I noticed this one particular link that had visited my site, so I decided to see what exactly was typed in to find me, of course it was Walt DisneyWorld and I do have a DisneyWorld as one of my sites, when I clicked on the link I was amazed and THRILLED to find this forum!!!!! I am definitely in heaven! Hi to everyone I sure am happy to be here.

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    That's pretty cool... Glad you found us and welcome aboard.
    BTW: It's nice to have another Apache lover on the site.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    welcome aboard!

flutter is offline Moderator
    Welcome

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Welcome to DWT!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Welcome aboard, Earforce!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Earforce! your web site is awesome, I'm not even done with it and had to stop and write you to congratulate you. It is beutiful, the midis you use on the phots pages (through the yaers and more photos) orchestrate well with the nifty slideshow like techniques you use!! and I love the use of vintage photos mixed with the vintage postcards! (If you're interested in seeing more old WDW postcards check my site out). Anyways I just had to say what a beautiful site you have!

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the board!!! What is the link to your website? Would love to check it out. If Big Brian says it's cool, it must be, as his is cool also.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

I know you were asking her so, I hope she dosen't mind Jiminy but I saw this pretty soon after you posted it and figred I'd get the url up quick her site is at:

http://www.mcrtnyfan.com/disneyindex.html

I found it by clicking on her user name (at he left side of her initial post) and then clicking the view user profile link which included her sites address. I like seeing what new folks have to say about themselves and often look at the user profiles when people introduce themselves.

flutter is offline Moderator
    That is a really great site, I love the pictures

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    to the DWT.com FAMILY!!!!! Hope to see you around!!!!!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Well I feel so welcome and at home, thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed my Disney site. Actually that was a website I made in a DreamWeaver class I took last year. We had to make a site and I didn't want to redo my other sites and I figured I definitely should and did do DisneyWorld!:mickey:

....and HOLY COW Brian, you spent alot of time on that postcard website of yours! I just checked out a few and it's absolutely awesome.
    Last edited by Earforce1; 01-31-2005 at 09:02 PM.

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Welcome aboard, Earforce!!! Nice play on words there, I would have never thought of it!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Quote Originally Posted by Earforce1
    ....and HOLY COW Brian, you spent alot of time on that postcard website of yours! I just checked out a few and it's absolutely awesome.
    You think thats something! I've probably only got about a quarter of the WDW postcards issued up so far, since they grew so much in the 1990s I'm betting well over half the WDW merchandise ever released and sold has been done since 1990!

Can anyone tell me how to post a picture On the actual threads? I've tried all different combinations and just can't seem to get a jpg up which is really upsetting me because I've designed 5 different websites using all html coding and nothing is working!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast