Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hi!!! And Welcome to the site!!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Count me in on the intervention too! Hi Todd! Haven't seen you in a while. How's things?...
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Count me in on the intervention too!

Hi Todd! Haven't seen you in a while. How's things?

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!

Another addict

I'm Ana, and also remember watching 'The Wonderful World of Disney' when I was little. I went to WDW for the first time in 1972 (I was 12) and have been there a gazillion times. I even lived in Kissimmee for a while. Boy, do I miss it! Now I'm a librarian, live in Maryland, and visit as often as I can manage. My mom lives in Tampa (one hour from her door to the parking lot!), so I always have a good excuse to go to Florida.
    I'm also a trivia maniac and love food! .
    Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder
    hi!! my name is Judy. i have only been to disney world twice, but will be going again this year. i found this site when i started planning our vacation for later this year. i'm single with no kids, but i loved going to disney with my family as a kid. i never saw mgm or animal kingdom, since they weren't open last time I was there, so i'm loking forward to seeing all the new rides and shows! i have a feeling i won't even recognize the place! i was a lttle hesitant to sign up to the site when i first saw it, becasue it seems like i have nothing really to contribute since you all seem to know so much about disney world, so i hope you don't mind my silly questions. i never posted on a site like this before so if i'm doing something wrong, jsut tell me ok? thanks!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Welcome Judy!!!

We all were novices to disney message boards at one time so never hesitate to ask us anything.

I had only done to Disney World once and Disneyland once with my family also.

I have visited WDW a total of six times. I enjoy reading the stories and updates from our friends here who are able to visit more regularly than I can.

I hope you find our community here helpful and by all means, if you have any questions at all feel free to ask us on the boards or by PM if you would like.

Enjoy!!!

~ MBabe -pleased-
    ~ Valerie
    *)
    ..*) .*)

judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Thank you for that very sweet welcome! i was afraid people were calling me "stupid judy" like in the energy pavilion show! what does PM mean? [OK now you can call me stupid judy ]

No, we aren't calling you "stupid Judy"

A PM is a Private Message. It is a message you send to a particular individual.

You can send one by clicking on the person's screen name at the left of their post and then clicking on "Send a Private Message to.... "

You can read any PMs you might recieve by checking in the top right hand corner of the screen under where it says:

Welcome, judycats.
    You last visited:....
    Private Messages: 1 Unread, Total 2

Click on Private Messages.

Good Luck!!!

~ Valerie
    *)
    ..*) .*)

Whispy Pixie is offline A-Ticket holder

Disney Rocks!

Its great to see everyone again and all the new people!

Sorry I havent been around much...got to love it when your oldest graduates from school!

A little about me...hmm...I am a certified Disneyholic..and fortunatly am married to one as well. We also have 4 disneyholic children. My twins have already asked if they can get married at Disney.......told them they are ONLY 12..we will talk about it later..lol ...If I am not planning a Disney trip, I am dreaming about the next one, or seriously trying to fanagle funds to take another one!

I have been to Disneyland twice and and Disneyworld, 7 times maybe? Guess I really ought to figure the exact amount of times out. Regardless, I am most certainly postive that it hasn't been enough!!

I got to this board, but a couple of dear friends where we all met, playing trivia on another board and I look forward to meeting all the new people around here!
    ~Pixie~
    ~Life is not complete, without Faith, Love & Pixie Dust!~
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Whispy,

Welcome back!!! Happy to see you've rejoined us, and CONGRATS on your child's graduation!!

As for you all being Disneyholics... you've come to the right place!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

buzznut31 is offline Annual Passholder
    Hi, everyone!!! My name is Melissa and yes, I do love Disney. Of course, as you can tell by my screenname and avatar, my favorite character is none other than Buzz Lightyear. He's just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo handsome, lovable, and adorable!!!!! I do have a lot of Disney memorabilia in my room (quite a bit of it is Buzz related), but I have other Disney books as well. In fact, I ordered your book from my local Borders bookstore Lou, and I'm really looking forward to checking it out for myself!!! I live in S. FL. right now, but when I was growing up, I lived in Southern NJ!!! Hey, Lou, since you live in Edison, I think where I lived was not too far away from you!!! I lived in Jackson. Just thought I'd let you know.

I hope to hear from some of ya soon, and I'm really glad I joined!!! You guys sound really cool!!!!!

Talk to ya later!!!!!!!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Thumbs up

Hi, Melissa!!! And WELCOME to our friendly community here at DisneyWorldTrivia.com! It's nice to meet you!!

So you grew up right around Great Adventure, huh? Doesn't even come close to WDW, right?!! -pleased- Where in S. FL do you live? (Wishing i could make the same move.. but family is up here for now, so I have to endure the cold, taxes, bad air, rude people, etc.... ugh).

So, jump right in and have some fun, start posting, etc.!!

If there's anything I can do for you, let me know!!
    Lou Mongello

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Welcome Melissa! Do you have Buzz's autograph yet?

buzznut31 is offline Annual Passholder
    Actually, my younger sister Tammi got Buzz's autograph a few years ago, but I got something much better than that on my past trip. I went to the MK wearing a Buzz T-Shirt and stood in line for a picture with him. When it was my turn to pose for a picture, he first gave me a thumbs-up (which is in the picture) , but just as I was about to leave, he KISSED me!!!!! I couldn't believe it!!! Getting so flattered about the character on my t-shirt, and kissing me!!!! That was the best part of the whole trip!!!! No wonder I love him so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, Lou, I live in Delray Beach, which is between Boca Raton and West Palm Beach. I'm actually only about 3 hours away from WDW, which is pretty cool!!!!
    Favorite Buzz Quotes: To Infinity and Beyond!!!!!
    Tell me I wasn't that deluded!!!

He's the Cutest, Handsomest character EVER!!!! :heart:

Melissa,

You should post your picture of you and Buzz either here or in the photo galleries!!

(My parents have a place down in Marco Island, which on the West coast, and also about 3 hours away... nice excuse to go visit.. take a quick trip to the World!! Wish I could live down there permanently... maybe someday???)
    Lou Mongello

Luxury Disney is offline Moderator
    My husband and I divide our time between Port Aransas, Texas, and Crested Butte, Colorado

Glad to be part of the group!

Just wanted to introduce myself and tell you all I'm glad to be part of the discussion group. My name is Cara Goldsbury and I'm the author of "The Luxury Guide to Walt Disney World". As much as I'm an expert about most anything related to resorts, restaurants, and theme park attractions at Disney and the surrounding area, I'm fairly ignorant when it comes to Disney trivia and history.

I just ordered Lou's book and can't wait to read it. Hopefully you all can teach me a thing or two about Disney trivia and I in turn can impart any knowledge I have to help you in planning your trip to Disney.
    Cara Goldsbury
    Author of "The Luxury Guide to Walt Disney World"
    info@luxurydisneyguide.com
    www.luxurydisneyguide.com

Pirate Mickey is offline A-Ticket holder
    It's been a long time since I checked out this site....I've missed a lot.

I am the disneyholic mentioned in Whispy Pixie's post. I'm the one who gets all the grief at work when I'm planning future trips to WDW (Oct 04) even before I go on the current one (June 04).

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast