Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hi!!! And Welcome to the site!!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Welcome to the forums, Cara , and Welcome ( back ) Pirate !!! On behalf of everyone here in the DisneyWorldTrivia.com community, we're happy that your (re-)joined us! It's always ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Welcome to the forums, Cara, and Welcome (back) Pirate!!!

On behalf of everyone here in the DisneyWorldTrivia.com community, we're happy that your (re-)joined us! It's always nice to see new Disney addicts at the site!!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

ladymarganne is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello....I'm Maggie!

Hi Everyone!
    DH and I live in Miami Beach....Florida! I'm really happy to be here and can't say enough about what a wonderful site this is!
    My *first* true Disney adventure began at the age of 9, a month after Disneyland first opened! Those were the days of the *original* Mickey Mouse Club and boy! do I miss that program! Growing up just outside of Boston, my father had a fabulous habit of bringing our family down to Miami every year right after Christmas, so it was no surprise when we all moved down here permanently in 1970! Of course, being only 4 hours from WDW we've been making it a practice to visit Mickey at least 4-5 times a year! DH is a real estate appraiser and I'm a real estage agent, so whenever we can we try to arrange *business trips* to Orlando....where else? Meaning that, sometimes we're lucky enough to have made 10-12 trips in one year...even though sometimes it's just for 3 or 4 days. I look at it this way...if we *have* to stay in a hotel anyway, why not a Disney resort, right? Having AP's and the Disney Dining Club card doesn't hurt either, and Florida residents get all kids of discounts. YAY!!
    We have a 33 year old son who just got married last year and both he and his wife are teachers. He's also a football coach. Our 25-year-old DD is currently looking for a job....her company folded.
    Our next trip is in June...the 21-26 and Mousefest in December. Usually we go for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and New Years, but due to June being our 20th anniversary with a big blowout at the Boardwalk and our cruise Jan 2005, we'll be lucky to do Mousefest and hopefully the YC for Thanksgiving.
    Hoping to get to know everyone!
    Last edited by ladymarganne; 05-28-2004 at 03:01 PM. Reason: typos

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Talking

ladymarganne,

WELCOME to the DisneyWorldTrivia.com site, and to our freindly community here in the forums!

I probably speak for many of the members here who are jealous that you get to go to WDW so many times a year! (and "on business" ). And now you're just a few weeks away from going again! Great!! (If you would like a personal, guided "trivia tour" please feel free to forward me a plane ticket and room at the Poly or WL).

Happy to hear you will be going to MouseFest!! I'll be there as well (and hopefully running a meet/trivia game or contest, etc.). It will be nice to hopefully meet some members from the site!

Well, look around, post away, and most of all, have some fun on the site! All of our members are very friendly, so don't be shy about posting (that goes for all of you! ). And if you have any questions, comments, problems, feedbakc, extra tickets, etc., please ask a member or feel free to contact me directly by PM, IM, email, smoke signal or whatever form of communication you like!

Welcome again!!! See you in the forums!!
    Lou Mongello

ladymarganne is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks Lou! It's a pleasure and an honor to be here! Believe me, if I could afford it, there's be a lot of people I'd buy plane tickets for! Unfortunately, my dentist just took what I was saving to ask Mickey and Minnie to come. *sigh* $1,275 for their *appearance...and $1,250 for the dentist! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ladymarganne
    Thanks Lou! It's a pleasure and an honor to be here! Believe me, if I could afford it, there's be a lot of people I'd buy plane tickets for! Unfortunately, my dentist just took what I was saving to ask Mickey and Minnie to come. *sigh* $1,275 for their *appearance...and $1,250 for the dentist! LOL
    Please share your experiences with us in the Trip Reports forum! (We've been thinking of revewing our vows for our 5 year anniversary in WDW in September (actually September 11th... unfortunately day to have to celebrate on, but...)

Have a great time in WDW!!!
    Lou Mongello

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Welcome Maggie! Disney is serious business, you need to plan more trips to make sure everything is going well here.

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    smoke signal or whatever form of communication you like!
    Hadn't tried that one yet.

NORMNB8S is offline And they call him Sandy Claws
    Hey, my name is Alan and I'm a 21 year old senior at North Carolina State University. I graduate in December with a degree in psychology with hopes to one day make it all the way to the FBI. I am a huge movie buff and as you may be able to tell by my name, Psycho is my favorite movie. I don't really have anything else to say now...so there you go.
    Engaged to a wonderful woman on 12-12-08 at the Magic Kingdom!

Pop Century - August 2005
    Caribbean Beach - December 2008

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Hi Alan, Welcome to the Disney World Trivia Forums!

Are you just a movie buff or a Disney buff too?

No matter... all are welcome!

Enjoy!!!

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Welcome Alan!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe
    Hi Alan, Welcome to the Disney World Trivia Forums!

Are you just a movie buff or a Disney buff too?

No matter... all are welcome!

Enjoy!!!

I'm a movie buff and a Disney buff! I'm a member of several disney boards and moderator on one of them. Anyway though, thanks for the warm welcome.

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Oh.... what other boards? Just wondering if they are the ones we frequent.
    ~ Valerie
    *)
    ..*) .*)

Alan,

Welcome!!! You may want to go over to the thread where we are trying to fisgure out all of the movies at the Great Movie Ride finale film. It is located:

http://disneyworldtrivia.com/forums/...6&page=1&pp=15

Lou Mongello

Well, I'm a member of DisneyNuts which is more Disneyland themed since the admin is in California. The other one is a fairly new one called Ron and Marie's Disney Trivia. They had a daily mailing for the longest time and they just started the board. Still trying to get it going.

I think I have been to Ron & Marie's trivia site before. I wasn't aware they started a forums area. It's hard I already post at four sites and moderate here. I'll check it out sometime.

Nice to have you aboard Alan.
    ~ Valerie
    *)
    ..*) .*)

buzznut31 is offline Annual Passholder
    Hi guys. I know that I have already introduced myself to this board previously, but today I uploaded a couple of pictures from my most recent WDW trip. I'd really appreciate it if you'd let me know what you think of them. Maybe later I'll post some more, but for right now, it's only a couple of character pictures.

By the way Lou, I found out about your site on the DIS message board, which is another board that I subscribe to. Just thought I'd let you know.

Oh, one other thing about the pictures. The weird thing on my head is a pair of flip-up sunglasses that I had had to put on my regular glasses to protect my eyes from the sun. I was getting ready to have LASIK surgery done on my eyes, so I couldn't wear my contact lenses anymore. I had to wear my glasses at the time.

Talk to ya later!!!
    Favorite Buzz Quotes: To Infinity and Beyond!!!!!
    Tell me I wasn't that deluded!!!

He's the Cutest, Handsomest character EVER!!!! :heart:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast