Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hi!!! And Welcome to the site!!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi, I'm Jim. I just moved back to Pennsylvania from living in Central Florida for the last six months....
    jwill is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi, I'm Jim. I just moved back to Pennsylvania from living in Central Florida for the last six months.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Welcome Jim. Escaping the heat for the summer?

jwill is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks fot the welcome. No, I am back for good. The heat never bothered me, actually I like the heat better than the cold.

ru42 is offline Disneyland/Photo Moderator - DWT West Coast Division
    30 minutes from my front door to Mickey's front door; Disneyland
    Greetings All:

There are many familiar names here that already know me and my work on a few other sites. As is true with most here - I am a Disney fan.

I can leave my garage and be walking through the Disneyland gates (with nice traffic) in 20-25 minutes. I have an AP to DLR and I am at the Parks quite regularily; anywhere from 2 to 6 times per month I would guess. (This past weekend I was there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!) If anyone needs any help with DLR I am as close as a PM away.

I have been to WDW twice, Oct 1991 for my honeymoon and then again in Jan 2002 for my 10th (slightly belated.) I am trying to book another trip out to WDW hopefully for December in either 2005 or 2006. I love DLR during Christmas so I think I would go crazy with WDW at Christmas.

What are my Disney hobbies. Well, I collect Disney Park books (pictorials, XX years, etc.) I have almost every Souvenir Guide published by Disney and I think I have all but 1 'coffee table' book published.

My other big hobby is taking digital video at the Parks and turning them into videos for computer downloads. My early stuff is pretty straight-forward 'here is the ride' videos. I have many videos from both WDW as well as DL.

Starting last October I have begun editing multiple video captures into a single video. Over the past few months I have done treatments for Tiki Room WDW, CBJ Christmas, Pirates DL, Haunted Mansion DL, and just finished yesterday is Fantasmic DL.

Wow, looking back that is probably more then you wanted to know. So I will stop jabbering now and just finish by saying hi.

Hi.

RU

(Information on how to get my videos coming soon.)

NORMNB8S is offline And they call him Sandy Claws
    Welcome Jim!
    Engaged to a wonderful woman on 12-12-08 at the Magic Kingdom!

Pop Century - August 2005
    Caribbean Beach - December 2008

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Hi Jim and welcome to DWT! I am so glad you found us.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys

Welcome Buckey Badger

I want to do a belated welcome to Buckey Badger to DisneyWorldTrivia. I hope your visits here are happy ones, and don't be shy, post any questions you have.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

jrick1960 is offline A-Ticket holder

Thumbs up Just wanted to say Hi!

Good Morning Everyone!
    My name is John Rick, I met Lou, Deanna, and Marion yesterday at the NJ DIS Meet. We had a great time, and the food wasn't bad either I am the founder of the Central Jersey Disney Pin Traders. We have been meeting regulary in the central jersey area since Jan.'02. We meet the 3rd friday of every month at the Hampton Inn Somerset, 255 Davidson Ave. Somerset, NJ from 7 till 11pm. Also we hold to 24hr. pin trading events one in May and the other in Sept. Our next meet is June18th if anyone would like more info. please just e-mail!

Thanks Again and I look forward to visiting this often!!

John Rick- Founder CJDPT

Bethany is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey all

I found the link to this site on AOL's Disney boards, but I am also a DISer.

About me....
    I live outside Chicago, I am a part time CM at the Disney Store and I also work at a scrapbook store. But more often than not I am a stay at home mom. I work maybe 12 or 15 hours a week between the 2. Little extra pocket money and a discount on what I buy. I figure if I am gonna work, I might as well work for the perks.
    I have been married for almost 16 years and we have an almost 6 year old son named Sam. Sam can usually beat me at the Disney Trivia game, Ive resorted to asking him the adult questions to make the game fair, LOL.
    We went to WDW on our honeymoon (on the Big Red Boat Disney cruise)...it was only MK and Epcot, Pleasure Island wasnt even open yet and Downtown Disney was still the Marketplace.
    We took Sam for his first trip in 2002, then went back again this past March. Our next trip is going to be in March 2006 and we are hoping to split a stay between the Poly and Wilderness. I fell in love with both of them in March.
    I think that about covers the basics.

NORMNB8S is offline And they call him Sandy Claws
    Welcome Bethany!
    Engaged to a wonderful woman on 12-12-08 at the Magic Kingdom!

Pop Century - August 2005
    Caribbean Beach - December 2008

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

Hi! Glad to be amongst other Disney Fans

Hi! My name is Kellie and from Buffalo, NY and love disney. In fact i am going back in August so if any one from this group is there at that time it would be great to meet you. I've been to disney world 3 times in 4 years and disney land last august when i went to las vegas. Just wanted to say hello and howdy to all of u.

Kellie "devkxl" :mickey:

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys

Welcome to DisneyWorldTrivia

I would like to extend a friendly welcome to our newest DWT'ers

jrick1960
    Bethany
    devkxl
    Chipper

Hope you have as much fun as I am having visiting this site
    Last edited by tiggerguy; 06-08-2004 at 04:04 PM.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I would also like to Welcome our newest members to our community!

We have a very friendly, fun group here, so I know you'll enjoy yourselves!

If there's ever anything I can do for any of you, or if you have any comments, suggestions, problems, etc. please let me know.

Thank you again for joining, and if you like it here, please help spread the word!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Granny is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hello! I am known on another web site as "Granny", which is a childhood nickname that has stuck with me for many years even though I am most definitely a guy!

DW and I live in St. Louis with my 15 & 13 year old daughters. We are DVC owners, so our passion for WDW is pretty well documented!

Lou....this is a great site! I hope to be posting here more often, and will be using this more Disney, and more appropriate user name here!

Goofy Guy

aesalsa is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile

Hi, everyone!

I've already enjoyed a warm welcome from some of you as I've posted on other threads before posting on this one.

I am co-owner and "technical manager" of Paintball Planet--the best indoor paintball arena in the south. I have a BS in Elementary Education, but I realized too late that that wasn't my calling.

I've been to WDW 5 times: May 1985, May 1996, January 1998, Dec.1-13 2002 (HONEYMOON), Oct. 15-25, 2003. And I loved all those trips. We are going again this October from the 20-30 and are staying at the Wilderness Lodge-- our first "Disney hotel Trip". It was the first Disney hotel that Dh and I ever visited, and it was love at first site. One day I would love to stay at the Contemporary--it seems like it's in the middle of all the action, and I really feel Walt's spirit there.

I started becoming a Disney Freak last year while planning our Oct. 2003 trip--and I joined Disboards--it was there that I discovered this place. Now it seems I can't ever get too much Disney info !

Erika
    A Self-proclaimed Disney Freak (And Proud Of It!) :mickey:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast