Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hi!!! And Welcome to the site!!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Welcome to the addiction Erica! Enjoy your time here. RU...
    ru42 is offline Disneyland/Photo Moderator - DWT West Coast Division
    30 minutes from my front door to Mickey's front door; Disneyland
    Welcome to the addiction Erica! Enjoy your time here.

RU

Check out my new DVDs on MY NEW SITE

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Hi Erica!

Nice to "meet" you! I see you're staying at WL when you go in October... definitely one of my favorite places to stay. It's like an attraction unto itself. The themeing is incredible, the restaurants are wonderful, and the pools and views are spectacular. You should have a great time!!
    And welcome to the wonderful world of Disney and WDW obsession.

My name is Lou, and I've been addicted since age three. ("Hi, Lou!")
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

tiggerguy is online now All Around Good Guy

Welcome to Junes New Members

Listed below are June's newest members

WELCOME

sbarrett, disneyfreaks2
    chipper, 20K
    tiggerwannabe, KristaTX
    melanie, TeresaNJ
    Elliot, DVC93
    pianoman, disneyhottie731
    Joe College, WDWdonna
    disneylover1031

apologies to anyone I missed
    Last edited by tiggerguy; 06-15-2004 at 12:44 PM.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

JoeCollege is offline A-Ticket holder
    Wow. I'm impressed by the number of people that have welcomed me on this site. Waaay Cool.

So, I'm originally from the Tampa, FL area, and I've probably been to WDW over 50-75 times in my life (I'm 19.) I've never been to DL, but I'm working on it... you know, for comparison....

My "favs" are at Epcot, though I get nostalgic for rides at the MK (and I still weep over Mr. Toad's Wild Ride).... WDW has been a part of my family's history ever since my mom was one of the first to ride on Space Mountain.

This website looks awesome. Way to go!

-Joe College

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Hi Joe and Welcome to DWT!

You moved from Tampa to where?

Have fun, we do.

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

I'm up at college in Needham, MA (just outside Boston.... no theme parks here!) studying Engineering and Business. I try and swing by Florida every couple of months because it's TOO COLD here!

Sometimes, the native floridian in me wonders why I didn't go to UF and be only a two hour drive from WDW...

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Talking

Joe,

Happy that you're enjoying yourself here! In addition to the trivia, games, etc. that we have here, I really feel that we are different from many other boards in that our community is very friendly and welcoming to new members. No one is ever meant to feel that they are an "outsider" or newbie coming in. Whether you are a Disney first-timer or seasoned veteran, we encourage everyone to participate, ask questions, and have fun.
    Lou Mongello

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCollege
    I'm up at college in Needham, MA (just outside Boston.... no theme parks here!) studying Engineering and Business. I try and swing by Florida every couple of months because it's TOO COLD here!

Sometimes, the native floridian in me wonders why I didn't go to UF and be only a two hour drive from WDW...

Joe,

You are within range of 2 good parks that are located in New England. They are Canobie Lake Park up in New Hampsire and Six Flags New England in Agawam MA. They are both about 2 hours from Boston. If you like thrill rides these parks should fill you current need
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Thanks, Brian. I had heard of Six Flags, but not Canobie Lake... Nothing comes close to Disney (not even those "Universal" ones down I-4) but I'll check them out.

-Joe

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    >>Sometimes, the native floridian in me wonders why I didn't go to UF and be only a two hour drive from WDW...<<

I was in a similar situation, Joe - up at school in New Hampshire. But let me tell you, I have a feeling your grades will be glad you didn't go to school SO CLOSE to WDW

There's always the College Program...

Welcome to Our Newest Members

:mickey: Welcomes our newest members to WDT.com!

We here at DWT.com hope you enjoy your time with us.

MonorailDude
    ParkhoppersWife
    Imagineer
    Parkhopper
    MomofKatie
    pixiedust4me

Keep coming back for fun facts and Chats on Thursday nights at 9:00pm edt' Stay tuned for fun This Day in Disney Historyfacts posted daily by SamIAm.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Parkhopper is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for the welcome! My name is Vince and I am a Disney Fanatic! I have been hooked on Disney since an early age. I first visited WDW in 1979 and have been going back as frequently as possible ever since! In recent years we have been able to get down there about 4 times a year. I collect lots of different Disney stuff from park guides to books (just got my WDW Trivia Book from this site yesterday) to artwork, to nutcrackers, to figurines, to a major collection of Disney pins! I live in Maryland and host Disney pin meets several times a year and I help moderate the Dizneypins.com message boards. I love Disney trivia and am always on the lookout for more Disney information. I am glad that I found this site and message boards. I have been enjoying them quite a bit!

Schmitty is offline A-Ticket holder

Reporting for Duty!

Hi Y'all!

I'm Jeff...but my friends call me Schmitty...hopefully most of you will end up calling me that!

I'm a 40-year-old computer geek who lives in southern Indiana with my lovely bride of 10 years (SusieAngel) and my 8 year old son Anthony (A.K.A. The Boy). We're all HUGE Disney freaks! (But, I AM dieting, and hoping to be not quite so huge on my next trip to Orlando as I was on my last...)(that's a joke...I'm funny like that)(At least I hope I'm funny).

My first trip to the World was in 1995, and even though Anthony wasn't born yet, he was six-months along with Susie. She likes to tell him that even HE enjoyed WDW on that trip; every time we were in a show, he would tap his foot (kick her) when the music started.

Been back twice since then, and planning another trip in '05. The '03 trip was great because friends who had never been went along. To experience grown people turning into kids again just by walking through the gates of an amusement park is a joy. They're going along next year, too, and this time taking their niece for HER first trip: new joy all over again

Other than Disney, I enjoy collecting DVDs (Disney Treasuries ROCK!), Star Trek, and music (big fan of Aerosmith, Billy Joel, and Kiss...yeah...the old guys with makeup and platform boots...).

I'm really looking forward to exploring the boards here, meeting all the nice folks, and sharing some wonderful, fond memories (and hopefully make a few new ones!).

Thanks for havin' me!

Schmitty

Talking

"Hellloooooooooo... Schmitty" (my best Seinfeld-Newman impression)

Welcome to the site!! And thanks for sharing some info about you! (Seems like we have a lot in common - Disney, computers, pregnant wives in WDW, Star Trek [everyone now officially calling me a dork], etc.

Enjoy the forums and entire site! You'll find that our members are very friendly, fun, and share a similar love of all things Disney! :mickey:

Thanks for coming by and joining, and have fun!!

-pleased-
    Lou Mongello

jacketsfan683 is offline Fastpass Holder

Hello

My name is Eric and I heard about this sight from a disneypix.com forum.
    I first went to WDW when I was about 5 and have loved it since. I am now Vacation Club member and go down at least once a year.

P.S. this sight is great.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast