Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hi!!! And Welcome to the site!!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; We welcome these new members to DisneyWorldTrivia.com DVCLVR jacketsfan683 mickeygrad Schmitty 4Mickey We hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions you need answers to just ask. ...
    tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

More New Members!!

We welcome these new members to DisneyWorldTrivia.com

DVCLVR
    jacketsfan683
    mickeygrad
    Schmitty
    4Mickey

We hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions you need answers to just ask. Feel free to post trivia stuff you know to.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

This weeks Newest DWTers

We here at DWT welcome this weeks newest members:

week ending 7/4/2004

cindywhat
    Kevin
    TiggMan

Hope you enjoy your visits here. Take part in the forums' Any you have don't be afraid to ask.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Mickeymors is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi, I'm Grace and I live in Florida a few hours from the Mouse. I found this site when I was searching for trivia sites. I host a chat Friday nights featuring a trivia game. The chat is through the group TheMouseforless. I'm also coordinating The Mouseforless Community's Mousefest meet. I'm looking forward to reading and sharing trivia.

Grace

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeymors
    Hi, I'm Grace and I live in Florida a few hours from the Mouse. I found this site when I was searching for trivia sites. I host a chat Friday nights featuring a trivia game. The chat is through the group TheMouseforless. I'm also coordinating The Mouseforless Community's Mousefest meet. I'm looking forward to reading and sharing trivia.

Grace
    Hi, Grace!! Welcome to the site! We're happy to have you here and I'm sure you will enjoy yourself. We have a great bunch of members, and everyone loves some good WDW trivia! Feel free to post a link to your Friday Chat, as I'm sue many of us would like to attend! We have a regular chat here every Thursday at 9 pm Eastern, so please come by and join us!

I (as well as others from the site) will be at Mousefest, and look forward to the opportunity to meet you!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456