Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Howdy in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hey, there. A big howdy from the state of Texas. I'm a pal of PrincessJas. Well, that is to say, I know her from other boards. Hiya pal! Anyway, I ...
    joplin4 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    TEXAS!!--The greatest state in the Union (IMO)

Howdy

Hey, there. A big howdy from the state of Texas. I'm a pal of PrincessJas. Well, that is to say, I know her from other boards. Hiya pal! Anyway, I found this as I was searching for Disney film clips. And, as PrincessJas will tell y'all, I'm a ****er for Disney boards. Anyway, I love WDW. I'll be there in May. I look forward to it. I've been in '92, '93, '94, '96, '98, '00, '02, and this year will make number 8. I may be wrong about that. We might have skipped '00. I can't even remember anymore. Oh, well. It was something like that. But it's always my mom that begs to go. So, that's me.

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Welcome to DWT! Great to see you here - I REALLY like it here. We have chat nights on here every Tuesday and Thursday at 9 pm EST. (We're in there now) We would love for you to join us whenever you have the opportunity to. Let me know if I can help you with anything and I look foward to seeing you around here.

(Glad to see your not mad at me any more for "killing" you )
    Last edited by Princess Jas; 02-10-2005 at 11:29 PM.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Quote Originally Posted by joplin4
    I may be wrong about that. We might have skipped '00. I can't even remember anymore.
    One way to remember if you were there in 2000 is to try to remember if you ever saw Spaceship Earth with the mickey wand over it saying "2000" instead of "Epcot"

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards