Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Salutations, bodies! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Welcome! How does one go from piano performance and philosophy to law? Surely you can find a more admirable career? (just kidding) Good luck. Hope to see you in the ...
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Welcome! How does one go from piano performance and philosophy to law? Surely you can find a more admirable career? (just kidding) Good luck. Hope to see you in the parks this summer.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

MONGELLO!!! I love your avatar! Hope to see you around here more!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

VonBaroketch is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    Welcome! How does one go from piano performance and philosophy to law? Surely you can find a more admirable career? (just kidding) Good luck. Hope to see you in the parks this summer.
    Glad you asked! I began my collegiate years pursuing music as a natural extension of my childhood music studies, which began at the age of 5. I was by no means a prodigy and hated performing for people, but I found an inner delight in listening to music, particularly older forms of music.

While in college, music opened me up to the realm of the Beautiful, a transcendental concept that begged me to accept supernatural truths and realities. With a renewed spiritual sensitivity, I decided to take a step towards holy orders within the Catholic Church. I studied philosophy as a seminarian preparing for the ministerial priesthood, but after a couple of years I discerned that the priesthood was most likely not my vocation.

I am now finishing my degree in music, but my brief exposure to philosophical thought has aroused within me a new interest in justice and the natural law. Coupled with my desire to serve others (a quality that I believe earned my many recognitions as a castmember), law school seems like the perfect fit.
    Ludwig von Baroketch
    Kapellmeister, Gracey Estate
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

WenD2ndStar is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hi, and thanks for responding to my post (Hello from MinneSNOWta--that's me!)! What a varied background you have! It speaks to an appreciation of life and all it has to offer . Hope to see you on the boards and learn more about your experiences! Enjoy!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I started to play piano when I was 7, but I never became proficient. My piano teachers actually wanted me to read the notes.
    Thanks for answering my "smartaleck" question. I look forward to hearing more from you. (Too bad I'm not smart enough to know how to spell smartaleck.)
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Chad, to the DWT family
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12