Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hi I am new here in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi my name is christopher I live in lancaster pa about 1000 miles away from disneyworld. I have been to disneyworld alot and I relly like disneyworld. The last time ...
    chrisps is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi I am new here

Hi my name is christopher I live in lancaster pa about 1000 miles away from disneyworld. I have been to disneyworld alot and I relly like disneyworld. The last time I was at disneyworld was in 2003 and I did the key to the kiddem tour with my prants. My two favrite rides are tower of terror and the rock n roller coaster. I liked the main street elerctrical parade alot the odeal parade that was at the park from 1975 to 1992 I miss seeing that parade alot and I think that it whould be cool to see it come back to the main steet again. I saw the parade in 99 and I like the old parade better but this parade was still a good parade to. I like the nighttime parade that is there now I aslo like the hanted masion and space moutain and the tta ride in tommorwland. I am glad that I found this site becuse I relly like going to disneyworld alot and the next time I will be going to disneyworld is in 2006 I wish that I could go this year but I don'nt think that is going to happen. I just thought I whould say hi and intoduce mysef to eveyone here at this site.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    to the boards, Christopher!

We have chat every Tuesday & Thursday at 9 p.m. EST, where you can meet lots of other folks who share your love of WDW!

See you around!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Welcome to DWT!!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Welcome to a great site

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    You mention you took the Keys to the Kingdom Tour with your parents, are either of them heavilly into Disney too then? Also, did you have a favorite memory, or most memorable part, of that tour?

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    to the DWT.com Family! Hope to see ya around!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

chrisps is offline A-Ticket holder
    My favrite part of the tour was going though the hanted masion and going though the chicken exit to get on the ride. I liked seeing the hidden mickey in the ballroom were the ghost are daching around. I aslo liked seeing the dondal duck on the chair as you go though the hall were the car goes at an angal to look down the hallway. I aslo liked seeing the chest pices at the top of the hanted masion and seing the nigt time parade with the lights out. I aslo went thought the pirtes of the carraben and seeing the hidden mickeys and the mark davis secere on the wall with chot of arms. My parnts are into disney alot to they take me almost every year to disneyworld.
    chrisps