Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Greetings from the Executive Suite in the WDWRadio.com forums; I must say you people are having fun. Hello there, I am the newly installed executive in charge of FUN. It is my job to make sure all of you ...
    WDW-CFO is offline A-Ticket holder

Thumbs up Greetings from the Executive Suite

I must say you people are having fun. Hello there, I am the newly installed executive in charge of FUN. It is my job to make sure all of you are having fun when visiting WDW.

Sometimes my job isn't all that it is cracked up to be. This is because if you aren't having fun I must detain you until you do have FUN. It is difficult, I know, but someone has to do it.

This position I hold is extremely important. Children of all ages are now required by law to have fun at WDW. Therefore, the board of directors created this position to make sure everyone was having fun. You have no idea just how kewl a job this is.

For example, last year, before I was appointed, I got a taste of how it would be when I sat next to Lou with his studio grade equipment recording a professional FUN program. I also met his lovely wife who, with my wife started to give Lou some FUN comments about his electronics. It was all in FUN of course. We certainly had some laughs.

Lou, I am proud to say, provided me a wonderful reference for this job. He really knows who is who around WDW and with his recommendation I was a shoe in for the Chief FUN Officer position.

So, I thank Lou and I want to let everyone know I will be lurking around this site making sure everyone here is having FUN. This is part of my responsibility you know and I take it very seriously

So, go go.....have FUN and let the good times continue.

Regards

Rees, WDW-CFO (Chief FUN Officer)

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Hah! Cute!! Welcome Rees!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

joanna71985 is offline Friend of the Disney Characters!!
    Welcome!!
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 1998- Port OrleansMarch 2003- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 2003- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 2005- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 2006- AS Sports (solo)May 24, 2006-Jan 5, 2007- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 2007- offsite (solo)March 1-3, 2007- Dad+ Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 2007- CP (CS) Aug 10-12, 2007- GF/P&PMay 21- Aug 15, 2008- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 2008- AKL!!Mar 25-29, 2009 (offsite)Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (Eastern)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream Jan 20-24, 2014: DCL Magic Dec 3-6, 2014: DCL Wonder (for now)

CP #1: 1/12/05-8/5/05: MK merchandise and parades
    CP #2: 5/24/06 to 1/5/07: character attendant!!
    CP #3: 5/16/07-8/10/07: Epcot WS Custodial/seasonal CA
    CP #4: 5/21/08-7/5/08: Casey's (QSFB); 7/6/08-8/15/08: character attendant
    CP #5: 8/10/09-1/2/10: Toy Story Mania attractions
    CP #6: 1/3/10-5/14/10: Great Movie Ride attractions
    FT: 5/16/10~
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 2007, Spring 2008, Fall 2008, Spring 2009

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    DWT is home to 26,000+ members!

We hope you enjoy it here, Rees!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Welcome, yes we have fun here, lots of fun, sometimes too much fun. But welcome and keep up the good work.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    Welcome to our jungle! We got FUN and games

Spyne is offline Fastpass Holder
    Welcome to DWT WDW-CFO! You'll have just as much of a good time here as we do!
    Keep it cool, and keep moving forward!

Trips to Walt Disney World

1995: Port Orleans French Quarter - 2000: All-Star Music
    2008: Caribbean Beach - 2009: Pop Century
    NEXT TRIP: Sep/Oct 2011 - WDW's 40th Anniversary!

amberpi is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I leave in 7 hours for WDW for my 30th can you send me extra helpings of fun?

Welcome BTW!

Quote Originally Posted by amberpi View Post
    I leave in 7 hours for WDW for my 30th can you send me extra helpings of fun?
    Hold on. Lemme check.

YUP......by golly I discovered I have a couple here in my pocket. Here ya go. Enjoy your FUN. There is only one hitch. You must report back to me what you did with your extra FUN. I can't wait to hear.

(giggle)

Your CFO (Chief FUN Officer)

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Rees, to the DWT family any job openings for assistant chief fun officer
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Assistant WDW-CFO

GIOny:

I have checked and Human Resources said that we can provide an assistant CFO position after proper background checks etc. I am sure you will fly through that with no problem. You will have the same awesome responsibilities as I do. You must assure that everyone is having FUN. You must detain anyone who isn't until they get it right. hehe. And you must report your actions to me so I can combine mine with yours so a proper report is made to the board. This is done annually. A mere sentence saying you did your job is all that is required. Heck, thats what I do. (giggle) This position requires that you have FUN too. So any paper work must be held to a minimum.

I guess that covers it.

GIOny, you are now an assistant Walt Disney World Chief Fun Officer.

HAVE FUN

Cheers

p.s. Others wanting this position will be authorized per this posting. Merely state your intentions in this official thread and advise me of your wanting to be an assistant WDW-CFO. You will be automagically authorized.

This consideration is provided as we want as many CFO's available and thank GIOny for starting this avalanche of interest.

pps

The Executive Board was consulted for this report and they voted to extend assistant CFO positions to anyone young or young at heart. The board made it clear however that there must be FUN when attending Walt Disney World. This is in line with the original intent of creating my original position as WDW-CFO.
    Last edited by WDW-CFO; 05-03-2008 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Board review

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by WDW-CFO View Post
    GIOny:

I have checked and Human Resources said that we can provide an assistant CFO position after proper background checks etc. I am sure you will fly through that with no problem. You will have the same awesome responsibilities as I do. You must assure that everyone is having FUN. You must detain anyone who isn't until they get it right. hehe. And you must report your actions to me so I can combine mine with yours so a proper report is made to the board. This is done annually. A mere sentence saying you did your job is all that is required. Heck, thats what I do. (giggle) This position requires that you have FUN too. So any paper work must be held to a minimum.

I guess that covers it.

GIOny, you are now an assistant Walt Disney World Chief Fun Officer.

HAVE FUN

Cheers

p.s. Others wanting this position will be authorized per this posting. Merely state your intentions in this official thread and advise me of your wanting to be an assistant WDW-CFO. You will be automagically authorized.

This consideration is provided as we want as many CFO's available and thank GIOny for starting this avalanche of interest.

pps

The Executive Board was consulted for this report and they voted to extend assistant CFO positions to anyone young or young at heart. The board made it clear however that there must be FUN when attending Walt Disney World. This is in line with the original intent of creating my original position as WDW-CFO.
    thanks for the job title, I will do this job proud and promise to have fun and make sure everyone around me has fun (weather they like it not)).
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Welcome, Rees... I mean.. sir!!! GREAT to see you here! I know you've been hard at work preparing for your new role, so I'm happy that you made it!

Having met the CFO in person, I can attest to the fact that the man is fully qualified for this position (and a heck of a nice guy, too!)

Now excuse me... I have to go have some fun.... (is staring at the laptop considered fun?)

Welcome aboard!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

AHEM......whats this "SIR" business? Mr. Lou, SIR is not a FUN word. Consider this your first warning and just call me Rees OR just don't call me late for dinner. OK? 10-4?

HEHE

I must admit that Lou is about the most FUN guy out there. Whether or not he is staring at his laptop or not he provides hours of FUN to everyone each week. I bow to thee.

SO, onward and forward. And enjoy the rest of the week.

Rees (WDW-CFO) Chief FUN Officer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast