Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss hello and help please in the WDWRadio.com forums; Im going to wdw on my own for 4 days and 3 nights, am alittle nervous about how that looks heard lou does it but would appreciate help, I do ...
    lancelot62 is offline A-Ticket holder

hello and help please

Im going to wdw on my own for 4 days and 3 nights, am alittle nervous about how that looks heard lou does it but would appreciate help, I do have a lunch with an imagineer at brown derby

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Have fun. It would be nice to go with alone-only your agenda, only your meal preferences and only the rides you like. You get to explore whatever you wish, stay out as late or early as you want and shop whereever you feel like it. Sounds perfect to me, but I take an 8 year old daughter with me so, alone in the parks sounds good to me.

Lunch with the imagineer sounds great, have fun and take photos. If you feel weird or add about being alone, get press tag, or an investigative reporter shirt, that will make folks ask questions and stare.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

thanks keasmom, those are great ideas, maybe ill get a wdw trivia t shirt

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    DWT is home to 27,000+ members!

We hope you enjoy it here, lancelot62!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I think it was Will Rogers that said something to the effect that people pay attention to what you do or look like a lot less than you think. I'm betting that most people wouldn't even notice you being on your own. By the way, I've done it twice, and had a great time. Using the single rider line has it's perks. Being able to set your own schedule and do what you want is fun. You can stop and take all the pictures you want without having someone wait for you. Have a great lunch with the imagineer. I hope to do that one day.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

thanx guys i think i will refer to this trip as a " research trip" . Also if there is anything i can do for someone i would be glad to do it, fill up time and purpose.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    lancelot62to the DWT. There are many people who go it alone, I think it's great, you can go at your own speed and go on just what You want to go on. Here is an article about going solo from allears.net......Going Solo to WDW
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

thanx GIO that was a great article hope to update and have other info when i go. i am really looking forward to this trip, going to absorb as much as i can and report back, so that anyone else wont have the reservations that i did initially

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by lancelot62 View Post
    thanx GIO that was a great article hope to update and have other info when i go. i am really looking forward to this trip, going to absorb as much as i can and report back, so that anyone else wont have the reservations that i did initially
    looking forward to hearing about your lunch with an imagineer Have fun
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!