Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Yup...I'm a newbie in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hey everyone. My name is Kevin and I'm a huge Disney fan. Financially, I can't afford to go to WDW every year like I used to, but I am still ...
    Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!

Yup...I'm a newbie

Hey everyone. My name is Kevin and I'm a huge Disney fan. Financially, I can't afford to go to WDW every year like I used to, but I am still very much a part of Walt's Dream. I love Disney...always have and always will. When I was younger, I used to end up taking families around the Magic Kingdom because I knew what attractions to hit at any point in the day. People responded to me and it was fun to show people the wonders of WDW. I am looking forward to getting down there this coming September with my boyfriend..who has never been. I'm also planning a trip for next June with a nother friend and family members. People fail to understand my obsession with the Happiest Place on Earth. I guess I've been in love with the escapism it provides us all. You live like a king and leave all your troubles at home. I came across this website very randomly and I am so glad I did. In just a few hours, through viewing posts and taking crosswords, I have learned so many more things than I ever knew. I'm so happy that there is a group of people who simply understand my love for Disney. I sincerely hope that the learning continues and that everyone is as friendly as the few I've already met. Thanks for being who you are...Disney fanatics!!

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Welcome to the boards, Kevin!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    to the DWT.com Family! We are glad you are hear, and we hope to be seeing you often. You are among fellow Disnwyites hear!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Welcome to DWT!!

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Welcome to the DWT family!

Jas: Ha! Kyle beat you!
    Izzy

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

Welcome!!!

Welcome, I look forward to seeing you around!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!