Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Howdy From Louisiasna! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi everyone! I stumbled across this board while searching for a list of characters who sign autographs and where they can be found, and it looks like a great place ...
    WindyLea is offline A-Ticket holder

Howdy From Louisiasna!

Hi everyone! I stumbled across this board while searching for a list of characters who sign autographs and where they can be found, and it looks like a great place for Disney info! I can't wait to read and learn!

I'm a Disney junkie, and we are making our 3rd trip of the year in one month. I have 2 DD's - almost 9 and 3. Our last trip with the the little one was quite hectic, so we decided not to go back until the little one is 5.....well -

We are now making a surprise trip for my older daughter birthday next month. She has NO IDEA that we are going, and we are keeping it from her until we get there. We are going to leave at night and hopefully they will sleep all the way through, and wake up to DISNEY!!!!! I'm so excited that I can hardly control myself!

We have dinner reservations for our 1st night at 1900 Park Fare and I've ordered a cake for her at the restaurant. I plan to get a birthday pin, and would love to hear any other ideas you all have for making this a special surprise!

I'm going to browse forums now! I look forward to making new Disney friends!!!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Welcome to the boards WindyLea!!! I hope you have a wonderful time here, I found this site almost a year ago now and I haven't been away from here more then one day! I love it and I hope you will to!

I hope you all have a wonderful Birthday Trip!! That will be so exciting for you all!! When you come back make sure you tell us how it went!! I'll be going to WDW in November for my 20th birthday! If you ever need to ask a question the boards are the place to ask!! The people who come here are very helpful!! Okay enough rambling on my part lol. Have a great time!!!
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Hello there Windy!!! Nice to see someone else from La. on the boards! You are definitely in the right place for WDW info. We have so much knowledge here! We are planning to do the same things with our kids in Nov. 2009. They have no idea. Where in La. are you from?

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Hello and Welcome to the boards Windy! I hope you find all that you need here, and if you can not find it please feel free to ask! Someone should know!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    DWT is home to 27,000+ members!

We hope you enjoy it here, WindyLea! Have a great trip!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Welcome to the DWT boards. Hope you learn all you need to here and I hope to see you out in the threads and games.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Spyne is offline Fastpass Holder
    Welcome to DWT WindyLea, enjoy your time here!
    Keep it cool, and keep moving forward!

Trips to Walt Disney World

1995: Port Orleans French Quarter - 2000: All-Star Music
    2008: Caribbean Beach - 2009: Pop Century
    NEXT TRIP: Sep/Oct 2011 - WDW's 40th Anniversary!

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by firemedic View Post
    Hello there Windy!!! Nice to see someone else from La. on the boards! You are definitely in the right place for WDW info. We have so much knowledge here! We are planning to do the same things with our kids in Nov. 2009. They have no idea. Where in La. are you from?
    We're right below you in Rayne, La.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    WindyLeato the DWT
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

StephlovesWDW is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Buffalo, New York- too far and too cold to be remotely considered anywhere near central Florida :(
    Hi Windy! the boards!! Your daughter is very lucky!! Have a great time on your trip!

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Howdy From Louisiasna!

Howdy frum Floorida!