Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Local Annual Pass Holders for WDW in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi everyone! A year ago we moved to FL....I have been waiting and waiting to get our Disney Passes and we are finally getting them tomorrow!!!! (March 11) Yeah!! I ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Local Annual Pass Holders for WDW

Hi everyone!

A year ago we moved to FL....I have been waiting and waiting to get our Disney Passes and we are finally getting them tomorrow!!!! (March 11) Yeah!! I really miss CA and this will go a long way towards making me feel better about FL...anyway...

We are looking for other families to go to WDW with...here is the deal...

We live in Altamonte Springs. (about 30-45 minutes from WDW) My daughter is 4 and disabled, I am also disabled. In a pinch she can ride in my lap, but it is easier if she can be in her chair and I in mine...right now we are working on inventing a device that can hook 2 manual wheelchairs together like a double stroller. It would be awesome to be able to do Kid Swap too. DH and I often have to forgo doing a ride because there isn't anyone to kid swap with.

We go to Disney almost every weekend and would really love to meet other families.

Also if anyone is taking a trip who is disabled, I can help out with some tips and hints.

Glad to have found you, hope to get some WDW trip partners!
    Any interest?

Bonny
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Welcome to the boards! I see in your signature that your daughter (I think!) was born on Feb 6 - that's my birthday, too!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Yup! Feb 6th! Thanks for the welcome!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Hi an welcome to the board I just join myself last week and I'm sure you will find some family that would love to help you out. Wish my family and I could but we live in New Jersey and only go to Disney twice a year. I wish we could go every weekend lucky you. Once again welcome

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    to the boards, Bonny! My heart goes out to you and your family. You are special people to have taken on such a responsibility!

It must be wonderful being so close to WDW.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    I know the All Ears team recently were working on a book about touring WDW from a disabled perspective, were you one of the contributors on that? or if not have you see that book yet?

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrian-nc.com
    I know the All Ears team recently were working on a book about touring WDW from a disabled perspective, were you one of the contributors on that? or if not have you see that book yet?
    I wasn't, I just found out about it, we are going to get it when it comes out in May and read it and see if there is anything we can contribute for future versions....

My DD has Many, many things we have ot be aware of so we have lots of tips.

Like for example, if your child is afraid of the dark tunnels on the train....take then at night, the lights on the train cars don't go out so you are never in the dark.....

I'd love to have a forum here for diabled guests....