Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hello in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi, I'm GoofyWaterCoaster. You may have known me from the Disboards, VMK, SmallWorlds, and POTCO....
  1. #1
    PSUGoofy's Avatar
    PSUGoofy is offline A-Ticket holder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4

    Hello

    Hi, I'm GoofyWaterCoaster. You may have known me from the Disboards, VMK, SmallWorlds, and POTCO.

    70% of the Earth's surface is covered by water. The other 30% is covered by Troy Polamalu.
    GoofyWaterCoaster on VMK and Captain Water Coaster on Pirates Online

  2. #2
    envypeterpan's Avatar
    envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Neverland!
    Posts
    628
    Welcome to the site!
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

    I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!

  3. #3
    disneyfanatic101's Avatar
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hoosier State
    Posts
    9,268
    DWT is home to 29,000+ members!

    We hope you enjoy it here, GoofyWaterCoast!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

  4. #4
    Jiminy Cricket's Avatar
    Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Posts
    4,700
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

    DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

    *Off Property

  5. #5
    Keasmom's Avatar
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Wishing Place
    Posts
    19,775
    Hi, welcome to the boards-have a great time here.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

    Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

  6. #6
    trickster's Avatar
    trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster - NW England
    Posts
    45,918
    Hello and welcome to our family here!
    Rich

    "Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

  7. #7
    GIOny's Avatar
    GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    6,885
    PSUGoofy, hey I know you smilie friend!!! to the DWT, your going to love it here
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!















Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •