Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hi, I'm new to Disney World Trivia in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi fellow Disney fans! My name is Joy. I am a wife, mother of 4 princesses (ages 9, 7, 4, and 11 months), daughter and sister. I grew up in ...
    Jujube is offline B-Ticket Holder

Talking Hi, I'm new to Disney World Trivia

Hi fellow Disney fans! My name is Joy. I am a wife, mother of 4 princesses (ages 9, 7, 4, and 11 months), daughter and sister. I grew up in a family of Disney-lovers! My parents honeymooned at Disney and we have visited many times over the years, mostly staying at Fort Wilderness. My little sister at one time owned almost all of the Disney animated feature films on vhs. She has now bought into DVC and we visit a lot more often now than we used to! I really can't recall all the times I've been to WDW but from my best estimate it's about 7 times. One was a Big Red Boat cruise/vaca. I was born in So. Cal. about 15 minutes from Disneyland and have been told that we went often and my older sis remembers watching the fireworks from her bedroom window! I don't really remember much of that because my parents moved back to the East Coast when I was 2. I did get back to visit Disneyland in 1999 when I was pregnant with my first daughter. I even went to see the house that I was born in!
    I am a huge fan of all things Disney and can't wait for my second oldest niece's 12 Birthday/coming of age trip next week!! It just so happens that it's close to my Birthday too! We have reservations at Tutto Italia to celebrate my Birthday, hopefully it's as good as it's predecessor!
    I can't say I'm the best at Disney trivia but I'm hoping to learn a lot from this site and all the wonderful people here. I was actually introduced to this site by customers that I wait on in the restaurant where I work!! I look forward to all the help, advice and trivia all you fine folks can offer and hopefully I can give my own 2 cents worth every once in a while too! LOL

Pixie dust to all!
    Joy

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder
    Welcome, I think you will like it here.

Mrs Potts is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I agree, I think you'll enjoy this community! The boards are fun and informative.
    Disney Dreamin'

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by Jujube View Post
    I was actually introduced to this site by customers that I wait on in the restaurant where I work!!
    OMG!!! I was reading your post, saw your location, and was thinking..."is it the waitress we had the last two times we went?!?!" However, I couldn't remember your name so I had my husband read your post and he said "Yes, her name is Joy...that's her."

So welcome to DWT Joy!!! I think the next time we stop by, you'll be in WDW. So, have a wonderful and safe trip!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

M5ward is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Welcome, Joy! I think you will find this site very informative...and friendly!
    I am now going to whine.....take me with you - only five days to your trip and I waaaaaaaaant to go too! Still in withdrawal from our January trip! Enjoy your vacation!
    Michele
    Michele
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on until Morning!
    šoš * ~ ** ~ * šoš

November, 1981 (CR), November, 1983 (CR), December, 1994 (off-site),January, 2005 (BWI), March, 2006 (BWI), January, 2007 (SSR), November, 2007 (SSR), February. 2008 (BWV), October, 2008 (OKW), January, 2009 (BWV)

little grammy is offline Fastpass Holder
    --- Welcome to our group. I am fairly new too. Lots of great info
    and new friends . ----
    "MagicMeets" Attendee 2006, '07, '08 and '09

"D23 EXPO" Attendee 2009

First Time Cruiser--- Disney Dream
    Feb. 2011 Deck 7 #7186

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    DWT is home to 30,000+ members!

We hope you enjoy it here, Joy! Have a great trip!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    OMG!!! I was reading your post, saw your location, and was thinking..."is it the waitress we had the last two times we went?!?!" However, I couldn't remember your name so I had my husband read your post and he said "Yes, her name is Joy...that's her."

So welcome to DWT Joy!!! I think the next time we stop by, you'll be in WDW. So, have a wonderful and safe trip!

Thanks Amanda for introducing me!! I am stressed about getting everything done on time and having to work Wednesday and Friday but once I get in the car to go to the airport I'll be a-ok!! Great to see you in the virtual world!

Quote Originally Posted by M5ward View Post
    Welcome, Joy! I think you will find this site very informative...and friendly!
    I am now going to whine.....take me with you - only five days to your trip and I waaaaaaaaant to go too! Still in withdrawal from our January trip! Enjoy your vacation!
    Michele

Thanks Michele! Can you fit in my luggage? lol! My mom just went in January and November and is totally excited about this trip too, so I understand what you mean!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Hello and welcome to our family!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Welcome to the DWT family. Anytime you can, join us for chat at 9PM EST Tuesdays and Thursdays.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Hi, I'm new to Disney World Trivia

Jujubeto the WDW radio
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

Welcome to the "happiest forums on earth"

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL

Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

HeatherR is offline B-Ticket Holder

Welcome Joy!! Hope you have a great trip!
    Heather

"Dreams Really Do Come True"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast