Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hi I'm Joey! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi guys. Well, needless to say I'm new to this magical site and you know what? I LOVE IT! I've read quite a bit here and have completely indulged in ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

Hi I'm Joey!

Hi guys.

Well, needless to say I'm new to this magical site and you know what? I LOVE IT! I've read quite a bit here and have completely indulged in everyones happiness. I remember first coming here and reading what someone said: "This place can become very addicting". I didn't believe it till my fifth consecutive hour of visiting, which coincendently, was the same time the sun started rising! It's not hard for anyone affected by the magic to become obssessed with it, just gotta know what you want in life. I want life to be like a day in Disney World, and with being able to ride mission to mars or hear familiar audio here, this site offers a distinct portion of that magic to help people face to the future with goals. Like how it pumps up people to plan a retreat, help children in need which is amazing, or in my case, stand on the "Center Of The World" circle in Epcot and when I do, I'll be thanking WDT for telling me bout' it. Thank you.

About me? I'm the guy who's heckling the door man to the HM to get a show out of him, and screaming bloody murder in the elevator (everytime) cause hey! There's a friggin dead body hanging up there! OMG OMG! lol
    I'm the one who'll hold the door open for you, and then ride your butt cause dang it, you're just not going fast enough! Disney's watch is very fast.
    I'm the one who a group of 10 will ask to take pictures of, with all ten cameras! hehe... probably cause I'm 6'4".

Thanks for the site and book Lou as well as Steve for your book too. You've made the experience much more than a dream world, but a reality. -Tampa

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/dc05f...1nuYCBZWQEi917

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Welcome to DWT!!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    to the boards, Joey! If you think we're fun in the forums, join us for chat on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 pm EDT! Hope to see you there.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Thanks ladies! Truly good to be here and I adore you folks! Would be delighted to make it on Tuesday!

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    2 the DWT.com Family! Were glad your here, and I hope to see ya around often!!!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Welcome aboard Joey! We have family in the tampa area.

Thanks Kyle and dev! Actually I recently moved from Tampa back to my hometown of Ft Lauderdale. I miss it up there though, being an hour from Disney was empowering and when I couldn't make it, I bite the bullet and settle for Busch Gardens hehe... Again thank you and am looking foward to meeting the crew! -Tampa

heatherhy01 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    welcome aboard!

"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity."
    -Walt Disney

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Emoclew draoba

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Welcome Tampa Joey!! Nice to have you here, see you around the boards!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

JLTraveling is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hiya Joey and welcome to the boards!!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Welcome to the boards! We are at WDW just about every weekend, let us know if you want to meet up sometime! We can show you where Lou did his first ever in park book signing!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Rgjad is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Welcome Joey!!! I'm one of your next door neighbors in St Petresburg. hope to talk to you soon. Enjoy all this site has to offer.

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Hi Joey and Welcome to The DWT forums.

We have a great little community here. Feel free to join in the fun and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Awww man... what a great group! Thanks to all and I don't know how I've lasted the day without my fix here hehe.. all is good now, amma here woohoo!

Thanks Heather!
    Thanks Dissy! Boards is where it's at! hehe..
    Jarod amma need some translation on that one...
    And hi to you JL!
    Mommy I'm due there in may/june and will probably shoot for a sun/mon trip, that'd be cool to meet ya!
    Hiya Jad! Unfortunately I've moved from Tampa back to Ft Lauderdale and I say unfortunately, cause I moved further from WDW ... and busch gardens for that matter jeez! Keep it cool up there... St Pete's awesome!
    Thanks Babe and Hi to you too! Yeah this community looks fantasmic (HAR!) and the site is very well done.. I've seen a few online communities like this and it's rare I wish I was a part... can't wait to see the chat. I love the DL section, I think I viewed all the vid dl's in there in one night, hardcore dude (dudette) lol! I can't wait to get settled in and post some old school pics I have stored and new ones in the future, just gotta figure em out, will probably end up emailing pics to Lou or someone to see if they can help me post em.. thanks again babe and to the rest of the fanatics!
    -Tampa

edit: with an average of 85/90 new registeries a week, "little"'s a humble statement, Babe...
    Last edited by Tampa; 04-18-2005 at 07:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast