Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Greetings in the WDWRadio.com forums; I am Clarabelle. This is all new to me. Please be patient with me. Thank you....
    Clarabelle is offline A-Ticket holder

Greetings

I am Clarabelle. This is all new to me. Please be patient with me. Thank you.

Rgjad is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Welcome to the DWT family. I myself have not been here too long. Everyone is very nice that I have seen. Have fun!!!

flutter is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgjad
    Welcome to the DWT family. I myself have not been here too long. Everyone is very nice that I have seen. Have fun!!!
    So we haven't met huh?

j/k...Welcome to the family, both of you

Thank you for welcoming me. I did not expect that. I have a question. When I was registering it said if I put photos and material here they are property of the the website. Do the owners sell the photos and articles for profit? Thank you if you can answer this.

This is what I was meaning to say to you that I copied.

Any and all posts, messages, concepts, ideas, photographs, attachments and other information or media posted by you become the property of DisneyWorldTrivia.com and it's owners, agents or representatives and may be used for any purplse as they see fit without any permission from the original poster or compensation of any kind paid thereto. Your acceptance of these rules and particiaption in the forums acknowledges your acceptance of said rules
    Last edited by Clarabelle; 04-23-2005 at 05:17 PM.

Please forgive me if I have another question. The chat does not seem occupied. I would very much like to chat to anyone about my country or things about trivia of Disney World.

The owner does not sell photos or articles for profit.
    What is your country?

Quote Originally Posted by flutter
    The owner does not sell photos or articles for profit.
    What is your country?
    Are you the owner Mr. Flutter? Your picture looks familiar. My country is Croatia. I am now living in Hobart which is in Tasmania.

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    the username of the list owner is AKQJ10 but we mostly just call him Lou, as for the picture below flutters name that is an actor who plays a character in a Disney movie, she likes the actor (I assume, or else why would she use his picture?) I like the Magic Kingdom at Walt disney World so I use its pictue by my name. But she is right Lou does not sell the pictures we post, I think a lot of web sites have the sort of language you describe in thier user agreements that way if, for instance, thier server crashes and they lose your pictures, they are not liable to you for that. when you transfer images to the site you are really just making another copy though so even if they did lose it it would not under normal circumstnces be a loss of any consequence for most of us, but that is one of the types of situations this protects site owners from. Others may be able to give better examples.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    But I forgot the most important Part!!!
    Welcome to our group Clarabelle!
    I hope you enjoy it here!
    Have you been to Walt Disney World ? If so when did you visit?

My first trip was not until 1996, though I had been to disneyland many times as a child in the 1970's, luckily for me I have been to Walt Disney world several times since that 1996 trip, and I will be attending Disneylands 50th anniversary this year in July.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Welcome to the DWT.com Family! We aree glad you're here!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Thank you so much for continued welcomes. I have been to what was called Euro Disney.

nocreamfilling is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi Calrabelle

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    :Welcome2: to the DisneyWorldTrivia.com family, Clarabelle! We're happy to have you here!

And don't worry about being "new" here - everyone is all part of the DWT Team!

As far as posts and pictures go, I do not sell anything, (including pictures, information, etc.) to anyone. They are just for the enjoyment of the visitors to the site (great description, Brian!)

Hope you enjoy the site and forums!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrian-nc.com
    the username of the list owner is AKQJ10 but we mostly just call him Lou, as for the picture below flutters name that is an actor who plays a character in a Disney movie, she likes the actor (I assume, or else why would she use his picture?) I like the Magic Kingdom at Walt disney World so I use its pictue by my name. But she is right Lou does not sell the pictures we post, I think a lot of web sites have the sort of language you describe in thier user agreements that way if, for instance, thier server crashes and they lose your pictures, they are not liable to you for that. when you transfer images to the site you are really just making another copy though so even if they did lose it it would not under normal circumstnces be a loss of any consequence for most of us, but that is one of the types of situations this protects site owners from. Others may be able to give better examples.

I like him? I LOVE HIM!!!

Clarabell....he is Johnny Depp, plays Capt. Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Carribean movie, hence the pirate