Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Great Trivia Site in the WDWRadio.com forums; Originally Posted by vixen101485 i wish all places(retail stores in particular) had that policy...can't stand when you go into a store and they have no idea what they are talking ...
    Triviateer is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    i wish all places(retail stores in particular) had that policy...can't stand when you go into a store and they have no idea what they are talking about...exp-wanted faux fur at wallyworld(couldn't find) and girl tried to sell me felt and polar fleece...geeez...told her "no, i want fur like when you pet a little bunny rabbit" condesendingly of course..couldn't resist...lol
    just be glad you're not in the barrel with the monkeys...can you imagine the smell??? no offense to any monkeys out there...lol OK now you got me curious to exactly what does that saying mean...hey maybe Triviateer can answer that
    Monkeys used to cram themselves into a large barrel at the circus and then jump out. This is probably the origin of the phrase "more fun than a barrel of monkeys."

How many of you remember the Disney movie, Toby Tyler and Mr. Stubbs (a chimp)? Mr. Stubbs was said to be, "more fun than a barrel of people."
    Last edited by Triviateer; 05-01-2005 at 04:53 PM.
    "The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." --Victor Hugo

BabyMac0011 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I dont know if this is the place to ask, but do you know the name of the song that is sung at the end of the "O, Canada" film at the Canada pavilion? I would love to get the lyrics and even the song but I can not find it! Any help would be appreciated.
    I want adventure in the great wide somewhere
    I want it more than I can tell
    And for once it might be grand
    To have someone understand
    I want so much more than they've got planned

If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it.
    Jack Sparrow: [looking at all the swords] Who makes all these?
    Will Turner: I do. And I practice with them three hours a day.
    Jack Sparrow: You need to find yourself a girl mate. Or perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one, and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch are you?
    Will Turner: I practice three hours a day, so when I meet a pirate, I can kill it.
    Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom.
    But why is the rum gone?
    Got God?

Triviateer is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyMac0011
    I dont know if this is the place to ask, but do you know the name of the song that is sung at the end of the "O, Canada" film at the Canada pavilion? I would love to get the lyrics and even the song but I can not find it! Any help would be appreciated.
    CANADA (YOU'RE A LIFETIME JOURNEY)
    Words and music by Robert Moline
    French lyrics by Guy Bonnardot
    Vocals by John Zov and Juanice Charmaine

Canada (Canada),
    My Canada (mon Canada).
    You're a lifetime journey for the traveler (le voyageur).

Canada (Canada),
    My Canada (mon Canada).
    You're a lifeline of wonder on this planet Earth (planète terre).

Canada,
    You are far too vast and beautiful for words to ever really tell.
    Canada,
    Ten thosand dawn and sunsets I could see
    And still not know you well.

J'ai suivi la trace de tes oiseaux de neiges dans les forêts.
    J'atteins peu à peu ton coeur et jevois
    Comme si comme l'enfant.

Canada (Canada),
    My Canada (mon Canada).
    A Boutissement d'un rêve pour tous les voyageurs.

Canada (Canada),
    My Canada (mon Canada).
    Sur ta lingne de vie se tracent les miracles de la terre.

Canada comme une odyssée à travers les temps.
    Tu es la fleur et la semence.
    Canada.
    Tes montagnes tes villes et tes mers
    Sont tout ce que j'aime.

People from around the world have settled in your land.
    For their heritage and Canda they stand
    Side by side and hand in hand.

Canada (Canada),
    My Canada (mon Canada).
    You're a lifeline of wonder on this planet Earth
    "The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." --Victor Hugo

Geppetto is offline A-Ticket holder
    Boy, that Triviateer knows his or her stuff. You can get the song on most Official Walt Disney World CDs, expect for the first one.
    "Good Geppetto, you have given so much happiness to others. You deserve to have your wish come true."

"Geppetto buono, lei ha dato cosí molta felicità agli altri. Lei il derserve di avere il suo desiderio si è realizzato."

Geppetto is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Triviateer
    I am Triviateer. I just found this site from a link on www.startedbyamouse.com. I see you were thinking about being Triviateers. Did you know that the real Triviateers have been around for many years. Check this out:

http://www.startedbyamouse.com/trivi...ateers01.shtml

I hope to become a regular here and share my knowledge.
    Hey Triviateer, I am a newbie too. Welcome to this great trivia site. You seem to know a lot about Disney stuff.
    "Good Geppetto, you have given so much happiness to others. You deserve to have your wish come true."

"Geppetto buono, lei ha dato cosí molta felicità agli altri. Lei il derserve di avere il suo desiderio si è realizzato."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12