Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Love the site! in the WDWRadio.com forums; I became a Disney fanatic when I wrote a research paper on how Walt Disney made Snow White. It was amazing how that movie was made and I made a ...
    SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Love the site!

I became a Disney fanatic when I wrote a research paper on how Walt Disney made Snow White. It was amazing how that movie was made and I made a B on the paper. Apparently, the teacher wasn't a fan but my grammar was correct. I am going back for my 4th trip in October. I wanted to take my husband but he may be staying home with our 4 kids. My older two kids (12 and 9) are mad I am going without them! Can't blame them! My younger two (4 and 3) see picture and think they went with us last time. I am looking forward to learning a lot from this site and to try the scavenger hunts! Thanks for the information-it makes the days go by quicker!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    to the boards, SnwhtNdwrfs!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Welcome aboard. You will realy enjoy yourself here.

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    I became a Disney fanatic when I wrote a research paper on how Walt Disney made Snow White. It was amazing how that movie was made and I made a B on the paper.
    Aaaaah, so I'm not the only one to use Disney for a project. I just gave a speech all about how Aladdin was made. Congrats on your B and welcome to DWT!

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    to the DWT.com Family!!!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

quiet kiss is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi All! I'm new as well. And yes I've used Disney for many projects. The first was a biography on Walt Disney for third grade many many many...years ago. One thing I remember from childhood...I left school a couple of days before the school year ended to go to Disney World for the summer, my teacher teasingly told me before she would dismiss me, I would have to spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious before I could leave for the summer. I did it correctly thank goodness it's spelled just as it sounds.

Question... How do you all get the countdown timers, I would love to get one, I'm going again July 11th 2005

I have no idea- I would like one also. Help out there?

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    there is a countdown thread on the main forum page

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Here's the link to the countdown timer instructions:
    http://disneyworldtrivia.com/forums/...5&page=1&pp=15
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

I thought I would try the countdown. But I may not have done it correctly. Thanks for the help! Yeah! It worked!
    Last edited by SnwhtNdwrfs; 05-02-2005 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Add something

quiet kiss is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks everyone for your help, Methinks I have it
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'July 11,2005 6:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=purple>Taking Mom for her 60th to Disney`s 50th in....</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Mickey says HI!!!!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Let me get this right here??? You are leaving your husband AND your kids home!!??!! How did you get to pull that one off????

Rgjad is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Welcome to the boards. Have fun!!!

When you get overly stressed with kids and 2 jobs, sometimes you can take the "extra" money you earn and go on vacation. My brother lives in Orlando and will have off at that time so I won't be totally alone. Hubby might go with me if his mom gets better after being in the hospital from a long time. But it looks like I get to be alone for the first time in------------I think 12 years but it may be longer. I really won't know what to do with no kids but I am willing to try!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Hiya Snowwhite welcome aboard and hope your trip is perfect.

And helew QK!