Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hellllloooooo!!!!!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Long time listener, just joined the boards finally because mom and I decided tonight to go ahead and put down that deposit in the WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise!!! Been ...
    shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!

Hellllloooooo!!!!!!

Long time listener, just joined the boards finally because mom and I decided tonight to go ahead and put down that deposit in the WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise!!!

Been a fan of Disney as long as I can remember....we almost annually when I was younger, and definitely annually (if not more) when mom bought into DVC back in its beginning days and you got free park passes til the year 2000. Boy did we take advantage of that.

My love of Disney carried me way into adult hood (I can't believe this month is the 20th anniversery of The Little Mermaid..I was in 7th grade when that came out originally!!!).

Currently I live in Normal, IL (originally from Chicago burbs). Have lived in Northern California and Central PA. A few months back I accepted a job based on Hartford, CT...so eventually I'll be moving there..but for now I spend 2 weeks a month in CT and 2 weeks a month in IL....makes me a BUSY girl!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all on the boards!

Shelley

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

Re: Hellllloooooo!!!!!!

WDW Radio is home to 32,000+ members!

We hope you enjoy it here, Shelley!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Welcome to the boards.

Disnyfan83 is offline Fastpass Holder

Welcome to the boards!! You are going to have so much fun here!
    Leslie Henson
    leslieH@mei-travel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

Old Magic Kingdom Tour Guides never retire -- we still tell people where to go and what to do!

Thanks everyone!!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Hello and welcome!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

shelbell77to the WDW Radio forums
    That's amazing that they use to offer free park passes with DVC, that was a great perk. Even though I have no intention of buying a DVC, if they still offered a perk like that, it would be an easy sell. Now I hear they even took away the valet parking for DVC members
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Hi and welcome.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

sharonk868 is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by shelbell77 View Post
    Long time listener, just joined the boards finally because mom and I decided tonight to go ahead and put down that deposit in the WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise!!!

Been a fan of Disney as long as I can remember....we almost annually when I was younger, and definitely annually (if not more) when mom bought into DVC back in its beginning days and you got free park passes til the year 2000. Boy did we take advantage of that.

My love of Disney carried me way into adult hood (I can't believe this month is the 20th anniversery of The Little Mermaid..I was in 7th grade when that came out originally!!!).

Currently I live in Normal, IL (originally from Chicago burbs). Have lived in Northern California and Central PA. A few months back I accepted a job based on Hartford, CT...so eventually I'll be moving there..but for now I spend 2 weeks a month in CT and 2 weeks a month in IL....makes me a BUSY girl!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all on the boards!

Shelley
    Hi !
    I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    That's amazing that they use to offer free park passes with DVC, that was a great perk. Even though I have no intention of buying a DVC, if they still offered a perk like that, it would be an easy sell. Now I hear they even took away the valet parking for DVC members
    It was definitely a great perk. My mom was newly divorced and not sure how she'd ever be able to take us on vacation and the DVC membership with its free park passes made lots of years of Disney happiness possible for our family!

SOOOO wish they were still good!!!
    -----------------------------------------------

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL

Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property