Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hello in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi My name is Barbara, I'm from Fairview, PA (Erie), Im 31 yrs old. I am an administrative assistant. I have an eleven year old daughter who loves Disney. Actually ...
    Browneyedgirl73 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello

Hi My name is Barbara, I'm from Fairview, PA (Erie), Im 31 yrs old. I am an administrative assistant. I have an eleven year old daughter who loves Disney. Actually we all love Disney. My husband is an Active Duty member of the Pennsylvania Army National Guard. He is a Team Leader for the Recruiting Team Butler. We have been married coming up on 4 yrs in August. I was born and raised here in Erie, PA, I moved to Roanoke, Virginia when I was 19 yrs old with my first husband (I know way too young to get married but its a long story). In 1997 we moved back home, and then shortly after divorced. That is when I met my husband, he is wonderful. He loves my daughter as if she was his own. I have been to Disney 3 times, my duaghter has been there twice and my husband has also taken 3 trips. We are taking our next trip in July. This will be my first time staying at the Shades Of Green, He absolutely loves the resort. On my first vacation we stayed off WDW property, on my second trip and my daughters 1st trip we stayed at the Carribean Beach Resort. On our last trip to Disney we stayed at the Contempory Resort and loved it. We loved Chef Mickeys too. We cant wait for our vacation to get here. We are like kids and always have a wonderful time.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'July 3, 2005 3:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=teal>Countdown to our WDW Vacation</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = '';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Well Barbara

We are so glad that you joined us and if there are any questions you have, don't be afraid to ask!:mickey:
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

to DWT!!! Let us know if there is anything we can help you with! And enjoy your trip in July! STAY COOL!!!!!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Welcome aboard Barbara!! Not to far away from where i live in Buffalo. How did you like Carribean Beach. We have chat tonight so come and enjoy the fun

when is the chat
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'July 3, 2005 3:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=teal>Countdown to our WDW Vacation</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = '';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    to the boards! Chat is tuesdays and thursdays at 9 pm eastern! Just click on the "chat" in the blue bar above.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Welcome to DWT!!

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Quote Originally Posted by Browneyedgirl73
    He is a Team Leader for the Recruiting Team Butler. We have been married coming up on 4 yrs in August. I was born and raised here in Erie, PA,

I have a lot of family in Butler, in fact if you know anyone named Martsolf up there they are probably relatred to me!

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

DisneyonaDime is offline Moderator
    Welcome to THE Trivia Site!

Make yourself at home.
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com
    Find daily and weekly tips, updates, and now- our book.
    "You can drop a grand in Disney World like that!"- Frank Costanza

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Welcome Barbara! Sounds like you have a great family. I am going with my kids again in June, I am sure you are looking forward to your July trip! Enjoy!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

heatherhy01 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hi Barbara, welcome to the boards!!!

"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity."
    -Walt Disney

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    It was greating chatting through messages the other day and on chat

Red face

Yes it was fun. I will more than likely be on the chat again tonight. Its at 9pm correct??

DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Talking

Hello Barbara,

Welcome to DWT.com - My girlfriend also grew up in Erie, PA before moving up here to NY. She also taught music at Central and she graduated from Seneca. Our band competes in the LMBA circuit and our drill writer is from Fairview. Small world, isn't it? Anyway, welcome to the boards.

-Scott
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

WOW It is a small world.

Barbara

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast