Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss newbie here! in the WDWRadio.com forums; hey everyone! Ive been lurking the past few days so I thought id sign up and start posting! My name is Bekki and im 23 yrs old and from western ...
    Bekki24 is offline A-Ticket holder

newbie here!

hey everyone! Ive been lurking the past few days so I thought id sign up and start posting! My name is Bekki and im 23 yrs old and from western Mass. My family has vacationed at Disney at least once a yr and i just got back from completing a 7month internship at Walt Disney World! It was an amazing experience and i loved being able to go "behind the magic"! I worked in retail at the Beach Club as well as the Yacht Club. I worked inside the gift shops as well as renting the inner tubes and passing out bracelets for the pools! I am currently looking forward and counting the days untill i move back to Orlando! I will hopefully *crosses fingers* be able to get right back into Disney! I am also looking forward to meeting and talking to a lot of you!
    Bekki
    "Happiness is a state of mind. It's just according to the way you look at things. So I think happiness is contentment but it doesn't mean you have to have wealth. All individuals are different and some of us just wouldn't be satisfied with just carrying out a routine job and being happy." Walt Disney Walt Dsineyalt Disney

flutter is offline Moderator
    Welcome to DWT

I am from MA too...but way on the other side Cape Cod

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Welcome to the family!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Hi Beckki!

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hi Bekki. Welcome to the Happiest Site on Earth.

BTW - That is an different way to spell Bekki. I like it. From where does it originate?
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

to DWT!!! It's nice to have a former cast member among us!!