Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Famous visitors to WDW! in the WDWRadio.com forums; I met Frank Oz when i was very little at the MGM and George Lucas at the Magic Kingdom a few yrs ago...
    contence is offline A-Ticket holder
    I met Frank Oz when i was very little at the MGM and George Lucas at the Magic Kingdom a few yrs ago

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    When I was there in February of this year, there was quite a crowd around these 2 young men. 1 I recognized from the Punk show on MTV and the other, I was told, was on a Disney show. No clue who he was. They had the VIP tour guides.
    I was on the Keys to the Kingdom Tour, so we had a whole discussion on when special "guests" come to the park.

DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Dan Marino and the Miami Dolphins (best NFL team ever)

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Quote Originally Posted by tjcoolgirl15
    No, there were security guards with him and they wouldn't let us say anything to him. BUT, he did wave at me!!! Now, THAT made my day, especially since I was pretty young and of course had a HUGE crush on every actor I'd ever heard of.
    That's awesome - I'd just like to say once again how jealous I am of you. . . . I still have a crush on him.

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    i was just there last week when regis and kelly were taping their show...i saw regis and gelman walking through my hotel...we saw some of their guests around the parks...i walked right past bill pullman who had a private tour guide, he was going through the exit of test track as i was exiting...he's very handsome close up ..then while i was eating lunch at rose and crown in epcot i saw dominic monaghan from Lost and the lord of the rings movies at the bar...we also saw him on the kilamangro safari the next day...and at the espn sports bar we saw some football player...i have no idea who he is. when step by step was on the air, patrick duffy and susanne summers were taping a scene at the france pavillion. and i belive i saw nsync at the beach club but my brother thinks i was halucinating
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Jas
    Thanks - school was keeping me busy to the point where I only got to come on here and read a few threads. But I'm off now.
    Well, welcome back!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Thanks.

Mr Bluebird is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile everythin' is satisfactual

Hi again guys!
    Thanx for all the nice messages. You sure know how to make a feller welcome...

By the way, I will see if I can dig out the ToT photo with Richard Karn on. I've got quite a sackful of WDW pictures from my various visits, but as soon as I can lay my hands on it I'll post it here to prove my little claim to fame.
    I've just remembered, I also saw Michael J Fox and a few other celebs at a Disney party I was lucky enough to be invited to a few years ago. I'll tell you all about that and make you green with envy another time!
    x Mr BB
    =

I miss the babbling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12