Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Famous visitors to WDW! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi & greetings from across the pond! I'm BJ from the UK and stumbled across your great site while looking for information about Disney Vacation Club (yeh right, like I ...
    Mr Bluebird is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Famous visitors to WDW!

Hi & greetings from across the pond!
    I'm BJ from the UK and stumbled across your great site while looking for information about Disney Vacation Club (yeh right, like I can afford
    that!! )
    Anyway, after lurking in the briar patch for a while, I thought it was about time I came out and said hello as you all seem so friendly and share my passion for WDW.
    By way of announcing my arrival, I wondered if any of you guys had spotted or even met any celebrities while visiting WDW. My claim to fame is that I rode The Tower of Terror with Richard Karn (Al from Home Improvement) on one of my first visits. Can you top that! I don't think so Tim...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    =

I miss the babbling

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Richard Karn! The host of Family Feud! Go figure!

Anyway, I didn't see him (nor want to see him), but when I went last February, my friend's sister saw Ricky Ullman from "Phil of the Future," which sparked the whole Lindsay Lohan episode...
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Lil Magic's Mom is offline C-Ticket Holder
    On one of our WDW trips my hubby was in the "john" with Jamie Farr. For you young ens he was Klinger from M*A*S*H, the one who liked to get all dolled up in his favorite dress.
    Only 15 minutes from the back gate of the most wonderful place on Earth!!!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Hey there Mr BB!!! Welcome to DWT and hope you like Lou's work!!!

And that's quite a claim to fame there... I was driving next to Hulk Hogan once in Tampa, he lives there hehe.

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Well, if we're going outside WDW, I met Pat Sajak and Vanna White!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    when i was 8, we had heard that Micheal Jackson was there that day.

never saw him, but lots of accounts of people who had while waiting in line for rides.

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    When I was 9 or 10 I saw Steve, DJ's boyfriend on Full House and voice of Aladdin just sitting in a director's chair kinda fenced off from everybody in MGM. I know I have that picture somewhere, still can't find it though.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    i don't think i've met anyone famous in Disney, but I saw Kevin Sorbo and Lucy Lawless in USO.... but it was before I became a Hercules and Xena fan, so I didn't care at the time. Oh the regrets of not getting their autographs!!!! Yar!!!!
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    Welcome Mr Bluebird - this is a wonderful site to be a part of. Hope you enjoy!!

I met Harry Anderson(from the TV show Night Court), and saw Wayne Gretzky and his wife Janet walk by when I was a CM at EPCOT. One night there were members of U2 in Manniquins at Pleasure Island. I didn't see them but a friend of mine stood next to them for a few minutes until she realized it was Bono and the REALLY cute drummer.(I just had a brain cramp and forget his name).
    President Bush(not the current one) was at WDW for a day in 1991. I didn't have to work that day but my friend Lisa did and she said security was insane just to get to work.

I saw Jon and Jordan from New Kids on the Block while at Busch Gardens in 1991, does that count.

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Quote Originally Posted by tjcoolgirl15
    When I was 9 or 10 I saw Steve, DJ's boyfriend on Full House and voice of Aladdin just sitting in a director's chair kinda fenced off from everybody in MGM. I know I have that picture somewhere, still can't find it though.
    *jaw drops and gasps* You saw Scott Weinger? I am so jealous. I would love to see that picture if you find it. I love him - all I've gotten to do is talk to him once on his website - which I thought was pretty cool until I read this.

I'm still looking for that picture. It was a while ago, like 8 or 9 years, so I'm having trouble finding it. I'll post it when I find it though!
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

I told some of my Aladdin friends about this and I was told to ask you if you talked to him or if you have anything else interesting to say about it.

And please forgive my crazed fangirl that made my normaly friendly self forget to say earlier. . .
    Welcome to DWT, Mr. Bluebird!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Princess Jas, I missed you and your welcomes!!

Mr. BB, welcome! Keep those famous photos coming!!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Princess Jas, I missed you and your welcomes!!
    Thanks - school was keeping me busy to the point where I only got to come on here and read a few threads. But I'm off now.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Jas
    I told some of my Aladdin friends about this and I was told to ask you if you talked to him or if you have anything else interesting to say about it.
    No, there were security guards with him and they wouldn't let us say anything to him. BUT, he did wave at me!!! Now, THAT made my day, especially since I was pretty young and of course had a HUGE crush on every actor I'd ever heard of.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast