Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Feeling at home already... in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hey all. I just joined the site and looked around after purchasing (and reading 80 pages of as soon as I got home from B&E) The Walt Disney Trivia Book. ...
    johnatthebar is offline C-Ticket Holder

Feeling at home already...

Hey all. I just joined the site and looked around after purchasing (and reading 80 pages of as soon as I got home from B&E) The Walt Disney Trivia Book. I have always had an affinity for factoids and steganography, so Disney's secrets and Hidden Mickey's make me giddy.

I live in SoFla and have a seasonal pass that I will be upgrading to annual in about 12 days (hopefuly) when I return to the parks. I try and go at least once a month but its been more like 2-3 times a month for 2 days at a time recently. I am even contemplating applying to Reedy Creek Fire Rescue, but we'll see.

For now I am basing in all the new (to me) threads and stil finsihing the book. I'm not sure how many on the forum are lucky enough to visit as frequently as I, but feel free to PM me with any requests to check on the status of HM's etc on my next visit and I will do my best.

Thanks,
    Billy

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Welcome to DWT Billy!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Welcome neighbor! I'm over here in Broward.

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    Welcome to the site! Yeah, I wish I could go to the World as often as you, lucky duck!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!