Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss New Here in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi everyone! I am new to the forums (obviously), but not new to Lou and not a new Disney fan. I began listening to Lou's show with the first episode ...
    Kaleigh is offline A-Ticket holder

New Here

Hi everyone! I am new to the forums (obviously), but not new to Lou and not a new Disney fan. I began listening to Lou's show with the first episode (of the wdwradio show, not the previous one) and have been listening to the wdwtoday guys since a few months after they got started. I have just never really ventured onto the forums before and am now a stay-at-home mom who needs a little adult contact throughout the day.
    DH and I have been visiting WDW at least once a year for the past 7 years or so. He is in the Air Force, and we have just moved to Alabama after being stationed in North Dakota for 5 years. (You bet those disney trips were nice diversions from North Dakota) After 8 years of marriage, we finally got pregnant with our daughter 2 years ago and in a couple of months, we will bring her with us to the world for the first time. She will be 20 months old. We have been AP holders this year and have left her with the grandparents during all the other trips. We recently took our first cruise, the disney med cruise, in May. We absolutely LOVED it and can't wait to be on the Magic again at some point.
    Before I was staying home with my daughter, I was a speech/theatre teacher and love musical theatre. We are so excited to be in the south because we are both from Louisiana, and are close enough to visit family and disney easily. The food/restaurants at WDW are really my focus/area of knowledge, and we like to walk the World Showcase (over and over), so we love to stay at the Boardwalk etc. We will be at the Beach Club for the first time in Sept (with the baby) with a split stay at the Poly for MK access.
    I guess that is it; I look forward to meeting you!

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: New Here

Welcome, Kaleigh!
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

WDW Radio is home to 33,000+ members!

We hope you enjoy it here, Kaleigh!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

welcome
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

kentgurgie is offline B-Ticket Holder

Welcome!! That trip sounds awesome!! We are leaving in 40 days with our two boys. First time staying at Wilderness Lodge!

bonoferox is offline A-Ticket holder

Welcome

Kaleigh is offline A-Ticket holder

Thanks everyone!!

kentgurgie- You will LOVE the Wilderness Lodge. There is something so special about walking in that lobby and knowing you are staying there.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Kaleighto the WDW Radio forums
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Hello and welcome!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Flrancho is offline D-Ticket Holder

Welcome to the boards!

mmouse6937 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Welcome....I've just recently come back and I'm really loving the community here, hope you do too!!
    Sarah

76-84 Two Trips as a Child, '00 Best Western LBV, '01 Best Western LBV, '02 Polynesian (OUR DISNEYMOON!!), '03 CBR, '05 CBR, '06 DisneyLand, '07 POR, 09/08 CBR, 12/08 BC, 09/09 BW, 03/10 POP, 12/10 POP, 11/12 Dream Cruise 2.0

My babies: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

"Saving one animal will not change the world, but surely for that one animal the world will change forever"

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL

Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property