Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Wonderful World in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hey guys, found this forum early this morning and I'm already in love! I can't wait to read people's stories and add my own. I've been going to WDW since ...
    miakoda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    One Hour from WDW! Nah Nah Nah Boo Boo! sorry.

Wonderful World

Hey guys, found this forum early this morning and I'm already in love! I can't wait to read people's stories and add my own. I've been going to WDW since I was a kid in NC (my parents love it and always took us). Now that I live in Florida, I'm in heaven b/c it takes me an hour to get there! Yay! Here are some favorite pics of me. Feel free to chat me up about Disney stuff on YIM or email me. If you are interested in seeing/purchasing any great origami gifts please email Rosegami@yahoo.com. I'm not trying to make a load of money, I just have a lot of cool items that I want to share with the world! I hope to make some great online friends here.
    Selena
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wonderful World-figment.jpg   Wonderful World-rgsonobe12unitplusalpha3.jpg   Wonderful World-rgsmallboxes.jpg   Wonderful World-selenabangs.jpg  
    Last edited by miakoda; 05-23-2005 at 06:32 PM.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Love the figment pic

How did you get so into Origami?

The stuff looks very cool!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Selena..

Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    Love the figment pic

How did you get so into Origami?

The stuff looks very cool!
    Thanks, figment is my all time fave. I still refuse to ride the new imagination ride in protest. I tend to pick up arty hobbies and try them out only to lose interest quickly...but I got an origami book from the library about 10 years ago (in high school) and never lost interest! Thanks for the compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    Selena..
    Awww.....how sweet. And we only just met.

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Quote Originally Posted by miakoda
    Thanks, figment is my all time fave. I still refuse to ride the new imagination ride in protest. I tend to pick up arty hobbies and try them out only to lose interest quickly...but I got an origami book from the library about 10 years ago (in high school) and never lost interest! Thanks for the compliment.
    Figment is climbing the side of our treadmill right now. I love him too. I like even the little bit he is in the new JIYI but, I am with you, the original rocked!

I do the same with new artistic endeavors. I have also done some origami but nothing as nice as yours. (Mine never got past notebook paper).

You do beautiful work!

Welcome to DWT. We love it when new people discover our little family here.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Hey guys, found this forum early this morning and I'm already in love! I can't wait to read people's stories and add my own. I've been going to WDW since I was a kid in NC (my parents love it and always took us). Now that I live in Florida, I'm in heaven b/c it takes me an hour to get there! Yay! Here are some favorite pics of me. Feel free to chat me up about Disney stuff on YIM or email me. If you are interested in seeing/purchasing any great origami gifts please email Rosegami@yahoo.com. I'm not trying to make a load of money, I just have a lot of cool items that I want to share with the world! I hope to make some great online friends here.
    Selena
    Welcome I love your picture of you and Figment that is so cute. You do awesome origami. Hope to see you a lot on the forum

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Welcome to the site! I am in awe of anyone with a creative talent! See you around the threads!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

to the DWT family! Hope you enjoy yourself!

:)

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe
    I have also done some origami but nothing as nice as yours. (Mine never got past notebook paper).

You do beautiful work!
    Thanks very much! You should get some origami paper and a book from the library and try it out, it's easy once you get used to what the diagrams are trying to tell you to do. Paper can be bought pretty cheap, I get all mine on Ebay from seller Thepixiegirl, she has good deals, good paper, fast delivery! You may not care I just love origami and think its a great hobby everyone can enjoy. I just wish someone would come out with a Disney origami book! I would love to be able to make Disney characters! lol. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes!

yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Welcome to DWT! Figment is one of my all time fave characters (and will be represented in the soon-to-be Baby Yensid room!). The current version of the ride is much better than what they had a couple years ago. But both are nowhere near as good as the original!!!
    Jay
    Mahna mahna....

Officially escaped the Box on January 4, 2012!

I have short term memory loss. It runs in the family. Well, at least I *think* it does. Hmmmm... where are they???

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...

Thumbs up

I've been going to WDW since I was a kid in NC (my parents love it and always took us).
    Welcome to the board Selena! I'm new here too, as new as today in fact. I've grown up in NC and lived here my whole life. And not only do we have that in common, but I also LOVED the old Journey into Imagination ride with The Dreamfinder and the real Figment, as well as Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. And I also have that same Skippy stuffed animal that I got when I first saw Alien Encounter. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts and getting to know another artistic individual.

~PumpkinJack81
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81
    Welcome to the board Selena! I'm new here too, as new as today in fact. I've grown up in NC and lived here my whole life. And not only do we have that in common, but I also LOVED the old Journey into Imagination ride with The Dreamfinder and the real Figment, as well as Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. And I also have that same Skippy stuffed animal that I got when I first saw Alien Encounter. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts and getting to know another artistic individual.

~PumpkinJack81
    Cool, you live in Wilmington? I'm from Raleigh but my folks live in Wilmington now. Great city. I have the skippy doll too (in case you didn't notice it in my avatar!) Welcome to you too!
    Selena

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    Welcome Selena, everyone here is great ( as I am sure you have seen already). Have fun, have a sense of humour and "see" you on chat nights Tuesdays and Thursdays.

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Welcome to DWT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast