Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Greetings foolish mortals in the WDWRadio.com forums; Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS Welcome. Glad To See You On The Forum. Really Nice Group Of People Here You Are Going To Love It. Hi JEDIPRINCESS. Thanks for the welcome. ...
    PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Welcome. Glad To See You On The Forum. Really Nice Group Of People Here You Are Going To Love It.
    Hi JEDIPRINCESS. Thanks for the welcome. I will agree that there is definitely a nice group of people here, and I know I'm going to love it.
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    WELCOME!! I dig the HM so much, but don't get to ride it much now (my son is terrified of it) but I relive it in my head
    See you around the forums!
    Ha ha ha. Thanks for the nice post DissyLove. Sorry you don't get to visit the HM much anymore. Hopefully your son will grow accustomed to it later. Or you can always kid-swap with MommytoMJM.
    ~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy

** PumpkinJack **
    Hope you will find your time here to be fun and rewarding!
    Hi Brian,
    Thanks for the welcome message. I'm certain my time here will be both fun and rewarding, although I may spend too much time going through the forums and not enough doing my work, etc. At least, that's what happened to me on DoomBuggies.com By the way, I enjoy seeing MuppetVision as well. It's such a great attraction! And thanks to my fiance I finally saw Lilo and Stitch and now love that movie! See you around tiggerguy!

~PumpkinJack81
    ~Bobby Jack

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123