Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Convert in the WDWRadio.com forums; Originally Posted by mejkjj97 Welcome Metalis4ever! I am one town over in Weymouth!!! Hi, Kim!...
    UrsulasShadow is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: Convert

Quote Originally Posted by mejkjj97 View Post
    Welcome Metalis4ever!

I am one town over in Weymouth!!!
    Hi, Kim!
    Mindy

Metalis4ever is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by NC_WDW_Daddy View Post
    Welcome to all!
    Quote Originally Posted by DVCsince02 View Post
    Welcome to the fun!
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Mongello View Post
    Welcome all of you to WDW Radio family. We have always made these forums welcoming to everyone, fun, friendly, and a place you could call home. I know you find many new friends here (myself included), and look forward to sharing our common passion for all things Disney!

Thanks Lou!! I know you don't need to hear it from me but you do a wonderful job and your passion for Disney really shines through in everything you do Thank you for giving us a place to share our individual passions for Disney as well as to learn, grow and feed off our love and knowledge of all things Disney

Welcome Metalis4ever!

I am one town over in Weymouth!!!
    Hi neighbor

The DW and I were going to have dinner in Weymouth tonight at Stockholders, but the place was packed!!!! So we settled for Jaimie's in Braintree (we had a gift card) not bad, but not great...The Manhattan I had was DELICIOUS though!!!

Anyway I look forward to getting to know all of you...Thank you for being so welcoming!!!
    My WDW Trips:1998 -Offsite / Spring 1999 WDW College Program/ 1999-All Star Movies/ 2004-Pop Century/ 2005-Offsite/ Spring 2006-Offsite/ Fall 2006-Offsite/ 2007 -Port Orleans French Quarter/ 2008 - French Quarter/ May 2009- Pop Century/Caribbean Beach / Apr-May 2010 Royal Pacific/Caribbean Beach

"Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it has the longest line... Woooooooo!!!" -Ric Flair

pussinboots83 is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by Metalis4ever View Post
    Thanks!!

The DW and I were going to have dinner in Weymouth tonight at Stockholders, but the place was packed!!!! So we settled for Jaimie's in Braintree (we had a gift card) not bad, but not great...The Manhattan I had was DELICIOUS though!!!
    thanks Jamie's

mejkjj97 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by pussinboots83 View Post
    thanks Jamie's
    The one time I ate there I got sick also. But I am dying to try Stockholders. I have heard nothing but good things. I did have their Roasted Corn and Lobster Chowder at a Weymouth Festival. It was really good.
    Kim J

Me DH DD (7) DD (2)

Metalis4ever is offline C-Ticket Holder

The one time I ate there I got sick also. But I am dying to try Stockholders. I have heard nothing but good things. I did have their Roasted Corn and Lobster Chowder at a Weymouth Festival. It was really good.

Yeah as you can tell by my DW's post above she was not feeling too good after eating there....I was feeling fine but that is probably because of the Crown Royal that I was drinking, the alcohol probably killed everything

We have also heard very good things about Stockholders, the only negative comment we heard was concerning their bread....but I can deal with the bread as long as the food is good

We are planning to try Stockholders before the end of January. The DW and I are huge into food like a lot of people all of our trips to Disney are centered around our meals
    My WDW Trips:1998 -Offsite / Spring 1999 WDW College Program/ 1999-All Star Movies/ 2004-Pop Century/ 2005-Offsite/ Spring 2006-Offsite/ Fall 2006-Offsite/ 2007 -Port Orleans French Quarter/ 2008 - French Quarter/ May 2009- Pop Century/Caribbean Beach / Apr-May 2010 Royal Pacific/Caribbean Beach

"Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it has the longest line... Woooooooo!!!" -Ric Flair

Cherinva is offline Fastpass Holder

Hi

pixietl is offline A-Ticket holder

welcome!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12