Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Convert in the WDWRadio.com forums; I recently followed some friends over here from the "Darkside" if you will I have been listening to WDWRadio for well over a year but just joined the forums...Just looking ...
    Metalis4ever is offline C-Ticket Holder

Convert

I recently followed some friends over here from the "Darkside" if you will
    I have been listening to WDWRadio for well over a year but just joined the forums...Just looking for some drama free Disney discussion, information sharing, tips and of course some new friends

I participated in the WDW College Program Spring 1999 and have traveled to Disney World at least once per year every year since 2003. So I have a ton of knowledge that i can share but more importantly there are tons of tips, tricks and info that I look forward to learning from everyone
    My WDW Trips:1998 -Offsite / Spring 1999 WDW College Program/ 1999-All Star Movies/ 2004-Pop Century/ 2005-Offsite/ Spring 2006-Offsite/ Fall 2006-Offsite/ 2007 -Port Orleans French Quarter/ 2008 - French Quarter/ May 2009- Pop Century/Caribbean Beach / Apr-May 2010 Royal Pacific/Caribbean Beach

"Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it has the longest line... Woooooooo!!!" -Ric Flair

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Convert

Welcome! Hope you like it here. My son was also a CP! He loved everything, right down to the friends he made and even the housing.

Hope you enjoy your time with us.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Oh come on, now. We all need a little drama in our lives. Still, welcome to the boards. Enjoy your stay with us.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Welcome! Hope you like it here. My son was also a CP! He loved everything, right down to the friends he made and even the housing.

Hope you enjoy your time with us.
    Thanks!!! It's been almost 12 years and I still talk to a handful of friends from my Vista Way days I communicate with one of my friends nearly every day...but besides the friendships I came away a changed person, I can honestly say without the WDWCP I would not be as successful as I am today...I think that is why my love for Disney runs as deep as it does

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Oh come on, now. We all need a little drama in our lives. Still, welcome to the boards. Enjoy your stay with us.
    I agree a little drama is healthy and good....even entertaining....But spiteful, judgmental and over the top drama is what I grew tired of and like to avoid

Thanks I will indeed
    My WDW Trips:1998 -Offsite / Spring 1999 WDW College Program/ 1999-All Star Movies/ 2004-Pop Century/ 2005-Offsite/ Spring 2006-Offsite/ Fall 2006-Offsite/ 2007 -Port Orleans French Quarter/ 2008 - French Quarter/ May 2009- Pop Century/Caribbean Beach / Apr-May 2010 Royal Pacific/Caribbean Beach

"Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it has the longest line... Woooooooo!!!" -Ric Flair

UrsulasShadow is offline E-Ticket Holder

HI! I'm so glad you're here, too!
    Mindy

Launchpad11B is offline Fastpass Holder

Howdy, I see you're from Quincy. I have family there. The o'neils on Thompson street. Glad to see you posting over here.
    Paul~

Quote Originally Posted by UrsulasShadow View Post
    HI! I'm so glad you're here, too!
    WOOOOHOOO Me Too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Launchpad11B View Post
    Howdy, I see you're from Quincy. I have family there. The o'neils on Thompson street. Glad to see you posting over here.
    Sorry I am not familiar with them, I moved to Quincy a year ago to be closer to work... Less money spent on commuting equal more money for the Disney Trip Fund I am originally from Plymouth hmmmmm know anyone from there

Quote Originally Posted by Metalis4ever View Post
    WOOOOHOOO Me Too!!!

Sorry I am not familiar with them, I moved to Quincy a year ago to be closer to work... Less money spent on commuting equal more money for the Disney Trip Fund I am originally from Plymouth hmmmmm know anyone from there
    Hmmmm, COULD be....
    Mindy

pussinboots83 is offline A-Ticket holder

I guess I will just go ahead an piggyback off this thread.

Hi everyone, my name is Jo and I am the wife of the OP. Heard this is a great board and can't wait to look around and meet people.

alaskanmommy is offline A-Ticket holder

Just wanted to say Hi as well! I heard a bunch of you were over here and thought I'd check it out! It still has that new forum smell!

Let's hope it stays that way! I hope everyone had a happy holidays!
    ~Megan

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Welcome to all!

DVCsince02 is offline ~~~ Official SES Member ~~~ Enabler!!! ~~~ O ~~~ Just sayin'

Welcome to the fun!
    Jen DH DD7 DS5 DS2

1979-FWC ~ 3/89-Offsite ~ 6/99-CBR ~ 11/01-ASMu ~ 5/04-OKW ~ 11/04-BCV ~ 9/05-SSR ~ 5/07-SSR ~ 12/07-SSR ~ 5/08-OKW ~ 5/09-BCV&DCL&BWV ~
    6/09-AKV&DCL&BWV ~ 12/09-SSR ~ 12/10-VWL&DCL&BLT ~ 10/11-BCV (F&W) ~ 8/2012 DCL in NYC ~ 10/2012 DCL Fantasy ~ 2014 DLR-PARIS ~ 2016 Aulani

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Welcome all of you to WDW Radio family. We have always made these forums welcoming to everyone, fun, friendly, and a place you could call home. I know you find many new friends here (myself included), and look forward to sharing our common passion for all things Disney!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

mejkjj97 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Welcome Metalis4ever!

I am one town over in Weymouth!!!
    Kim J

Me DH DD (7) DD (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Mongello View Post
    Welcome all of you to WDW Radio family. We have always made these forums welcoming to everyone, fun, friendly, and a place you could call home. I know you find many new friends here (myself included), and look forward to sharing our common passion for all things Disney!

Thanks, Lou! I can't tell you how happy we all are to be here, and to find everyone so friendly and welcoming. You've got a really nice place here.
    Mindy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast