Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hi! My name is Jennifer and I am a new member. in the WDWRadio.com forums; We are quickly approaching our September/October trip for my first 5K race. I have to be honest, with this Texas heat, there hasn't been too much training going on down ...
    TXTaylors5 is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Hi! My name is Jennifer and I am a new member.

We are quickly approaching our September/October trip for my first 5K race. I have to be honest, with this Texas heat, there hasn't been too much training going on down here.

Anyone else doing the Disney Halloween 5K on October 1, 2011??????
    Jennifer Bill (DisneyTaylors) Will (12) Emily (10) Cole (7)
    2004: CBR; 2006: BC ~ DCL(Wonder); 2007: BCV,YC,BC,SSR,ASMU ~ MVMCP ~ DCL(Magic); 2008: VWL,BCV,SSR,BC,POR,FW(cabin) ~ DCG, PPP,MNSSHP & MVMCP ~ DCL(Wonder); 2009: DLH(DLR), POR, SSR, BWV, POFQ; 2010: BWV (2xs), AKV (2xs) ~ ABD CA ~ GC (DLR) ~ DCL(Wonder); 2011: BCV, AKV (2xs) ~ MNSSHP ~ MVMCP ~ F&W ~ DCL(Dream); 2012: BWV, AKV, BLT ~ F&W ~ MNSSHP ~ DCL(Fantasy);
    Upcoming Disney Trips:
    2013:04/AKV, 05/AKV ~ Flower and Garden Festival & Expedition Everest Challenge, 12/VGC (DLR)
    2014: 06/DCL ~ Alaska (Wonder), 10/DCL ~ Southern Caribbean (Magic)

"Sparkly"

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Quote Originally Posted by TXTaylors5 View Post
    I want to get a Snow White tattoo for my birthday this year (July).

It's July! Any word on that tattoo? I can't wait to see a picture! Hope you have a good Birthday month!

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Nice to see someone who joined in Jan and has actually become an active part of these boards. Amazing how many people we've "welcomed" here who have come and gone.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    It's July! Any word on that tattoo? I can't wait to see a picture! Hope you have a good Birthday month!
    My birthday is in two weeks. It's my last birthday in the 30's. But, you are only as old as you feel and I DON'T feel almost "39"! I keep receiving boxes from UPS that my husband tells me to just put in the front closet. I hope he saves me some $$$$$ for my tattoo. If not, I will be dragging him with me near our Anniversary in November to get one. We got one together on our Fifth Anniveresary and are now coming up to our Fifteen Anniversary. To be honest, I forgot how painful it was, I've had three kids since then!
    2004: CBR; 2006: BC ~ DCL(Wonder); 2007: BCV,YC,BC,SSR,ASMU ~ MVMCP ~ DCL(Magic); 2008: VWL,BCV,SSR,BC,POR,FW(cabin) ~ DCG, PPP,MNSSHP & MVMCP ~ DCL(Wonder); 2009: DLH(DLR), POR, SSR, BWV, POFQ; 2010: BWV (2xs), AKV (2xs) ~ ABD CA ~ GC (DLR) ~ DCL(Wonder); 2011: BCV, AKV (2xs) ~ MNSSHP ~ MVMCP ~ F&W ~ DCL(Dream); 2012: BWV, AKV, BLT ~ F&W ~ MNSSHP ~ DCL(Fantasy);
    Upcoming Disney Trips:
    2013:04/AKV, 05/AKV ~ Flower and Garden Festival & Expedition Everest Challenge, 12/VGC (DLR)

"Sparkly"

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Nice to see someone who joined in Jan and has actually become an active part of these boards. Amazing how many people we've "welcomed" here who have come and gone.
    I'm trying to do my part.

I've been to the parks enough to hopefully pass on some of my Disney knowledge to others. Plus, I just love to talk about "anything" Disney related. It helps pass the time between our Walt Disney World trips. However, I find the threads on here are very slooooooooow and have a lot of lurkers. I am trying to get those lurkers out and become an active part of this site. It has been like pulling teeth. But, I am trying!!!!
    Upcoming Disney Trips:

"Sparkly"

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Welcome Jennifer!!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

Love That Duck is offline D-Ticket Holder

WELCOME TXTaylors5! Glad to have you!

Things do get a bit quite around here at times, I agree. Just make a post or keep on coming' back.

Nancy
    ~Jerry & Nancy~

Sept. 3 - Sunrise WEDDING Vow Renewal then Drive to WDW
    Sept. 4-16, 2011 - WDW HONEYMOON:
    Sept 4-9 - Pop Century
    Sept. 10-16 - Caribbean Beach

KacieG is offline D-Ticket Holder

Hi, Jennifer! I am also from Texas! North central Texas, to be exact. However, I've lived in the arctic land of Minnesota for the past 2 years. I'm excited to meet more "southern" Disney fans because since I've been here in MN, the Disney fans seem to be an endangered species! lol

I LOVE your signature, by the way.

DCP - Attractions - Disney Quest - Aug. 10th, 2011 - Jan. 6th, 2012

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL

Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy Cricket View Post
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Thank you!
    Upcoming Disney Trips:

"Sparkly"

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    Welcome Jennifer!!
    Muchas gracias
    Upcoming Disney Trips:

"Sparkly"

Quote Originally Posted by Love That Duck View Post
    WELCOME TXTaylors5! Glad to have you!

Things do get a bit quite around here at times, I agree. Just make a post or keep on coming' back.

Nancy
    Merci Beaucoup!

(Working on my "thank you's" from around the world. )
    Upcoming Disney Trips:

"Sparkly"

Love That Duck is offline D-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by TXTaylors5 View Post
    Merci Beaucoup!

(Working on my "thank you's" from around the world. )
    I love it! LOL.

Re your earlier post, I totally agree that you are only as old as you feel I'll be 58 next week and no way do I feel like it. Did you get your Snow White tatoo?

Have a Happy Birthday!
    ~Jerry & Nancy~

Sept. 3 - Sunrise WEDDING Vow Renewal then Drive to WDW
    Sept. 4-16, 2011 - WDW HONEYMOON:
    Sept 4-9 - Pop Century
    Sept. 10-16 - Caribbean Beach

Talking Look out Europe . . . here I come!

Quote Originally Posted by Love That Duck View Post
    I love it! LOL.

Re your earlier post, I totally agree that you are only as old as you feel I'll be 58 next week and no way do I feel like it. Did you get your Snow White tatoo?

Have a Happy Birthday!
    My birthday was yesterday. I didn't get my tattoo. My husband put a picture of Snow White in my card with an IOU on it.

But I am NOT disappointed with my birthday presents this year . . .

1st - I got a t-shirt with a heart and the Italian flag colors in the heart.
    2nd - I got three magnets with Rome, Florence and Venice on them.
    3rd - I got a Fodor's Guide Book for Rome, Florence and Venice.
    (I assume you notice a theming of the gifts! )
    4th, I got a Rosetta Stone 1-5 series on Italiano.

Yep, you guessed it . . . I'm going to Italy!

Thanks to my wonderful husband!

I'd better practice my . . .

We are either going on an Adventures by Disney Italy Tour or a Tauck Italy Tour. We have some friends going on the ABD one next month and are waiting on their return for some honest feedback. We will take on Italy in May 2012. I can't wait! I am 1/2 Italian (the other half is Irish). I have always wanted to visit Italy. It's on my "bucket list". So, this will be a dream come true.
    Upcoming Disney Trips:

"Sparkly"

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

that's sooo awesome!! you are so lucky!! great bday gift!!! when are you going do you know?? i expect to see lots of pics!! your hubby did good!!
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast