Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hi all!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi every one just wanted to stop by and say hi. Been lurking for a while so thought it time I introduce myself. I'm Toots, proud mum of one gorgeous ...
    toots is offline A-Ticket holder

Arrow Hi all!!

Hi every one

just wanted to stop by and say hi. Been lurking for a while so thought it time I introduce myself. I'm Toots, proud mum of one gorgeous Princess Paige (nearly 4) and my wee pirate Dylan (4 months,). We're from bonnie Scotland and are planning out halloween trip to DW. My mum is DVC member and its our first holiday with her being one. We're staying at her home BLT in 2 bedroom, there will be me, DH, DD, DS, my mum, brother and my niece who will just have turned 14. I have visited the world when I was 12 and again in 2007 (pop) when Paige was only 3 months old. I'm so so excited to be coming back, especially for my girl as she sooooooooooo loves Disney. We're booking her into the BBB and are looking to have ADR's for CRT breakfast and Ohana breakfast as well as the princess one in Norway Epcot.....I can never spell it....Akershuh's????????? LOL!!!! Any hints, tips for meeting tinkerbell very welcome, and also any must haves when travelling with a one year old as Dylan will be then are greatly welcome!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ursula's Garden is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Hi all!!

Hi, toots!

toots is offline A-Ticket holder

hiyaaaaaa,

I'm green with envy, annual pass-holder lol, I'd love to go more than once a year!!

xx

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Hi Toots, have a great trip. When my kids were little ones, we made our trip more enjoyable by sticking to their normal routine in terms of meal times, naps, and bed time. They were good kids that napped in strollers with no problems or complaints.

BethBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder

Welcome!

Cherinva is offline Fastpass Holder

Hi There.....welcome!!