Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Re: Hello everyone! in the WDWRadio.com forums; My name is Melissa and my husband and I have 2 beautiful daughters. We've been married for almost 6 years and went to WDW on our honeymoon. This September we ...
    OneLuckyLady is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Hello everyone!

My name is Melissa and my husband and I have 2 beautiful daughters. We've been married for almost 6 years and went to WDW on our honeymoon. This September we will be taking our girls Julia (will be almost 5 by september) and Lydia (she'll be 3 by then). I am over the moon excited! We are staying at Pop Century and are doing the dining plan. We are making this trip all about princsses. Julia has a lucky fin, like Nemo. One of her hands is smaller than the other and is missing bones. She doesn't let anything stop her. She just keeps swimming! Looking foward to getting lots of good advice and getting you kow you all.

First WDW trip June 1991 - off site
    Second June 1992 - off site
    Grad Nite 1995
    Honeymoon 2005 - off site
    September 2011 - Pop Century & taking our girls!

Pigeon is offline Care of: "Mike Wazowski, you've got your life back" lane

Hi Melissa! Welcome to the forums! They're super fun and there's no end to the advice you'll find here I love Pop Century, you and the girls will have a blast! I take it this is their first time down there? Are they crazy excited yet?

Its kind of fun to do the impossible - W. Disney

My oldest, Julia, has over heard us talking so she knows we are going sometime in September. My plan is to not mention it anymore and hope she forgets (wishful thinking) so I can surprise her. It's very hard to have a private conversation in our home...lol. But now that it's booked and the plans are finalized it should be eaier to not talk about it. Lydia is only 2 1/2 and loves everything Disney but still doesn't quite undersatnd. She does ask when she can go see "Snow White and the Ho-Ho's"...lol

Edited to add that yes, this will be their first time!!!!

Grad Nite 1995

Pigeon is offline Care of: "Mike Wazowski, you've got your life back" lane

How wonderful! And you never know, Julia may forget . Lydia sounds adorable, I hope you can spoil them with those little dresses! There are also some great meals where the princesses visit all the tables, sounds like that would be right up you alley!

Its kind of fun to do the impossible - W. Disney

I can make reservations for CRT on April 1st I hope we can spoil them too! Lydia's birthday is in July and most of our family will ask what to get her and I'm ging to ask for Disney gift cards as long as I know in advance if they can be used at places like Bippity Boppity Boutique, etc. Maybe I'll start a new thread about that...

Grad Nite 1995

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Welcome and have fun planning.

kandjad is offline C-Ticket Holder

Have fun planning and prepping!!! Can't wait to hear how the trip goes!!
    It's FALL?!? Already?!?!
    Kate

petals3485 is offline Annual Passholder

Snow White and the Ho ho's I love it

TammiKatt is offline A-Ticket holder

If you call Disney, you might be able to find out about the gift cards. I saw gift cards for sale at one of the registers in one of the main street shops.

I have been looking into doing a princess makeover for my 5 year old, and doing the My Disney Girl. I just don't know if I can handle her at the park by myself. The week I am planning is the week my son goes to camp. Girls day out. She will be six by then.

You girls will be excited at all the wonders they see. Make sure to go to customer service and get them their First Visit buttons.