Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Helloooo Out There! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi Everyone- I am new to the boards as of mmmmm 15 minutes ago! My hubby and I are long time listeners of the show and LOVE when Lou and ...
    Belles Castle is offline A-Ticket holder

Helloooo Out There!

Hi Everyone-
    I am new to the boards as of mmmmm 15 minutes ago! My hubby and I are long time listeners of the show and LOVE when Lou and "Banana's Foster" do Top 10's.

I am also a "Box Lurker." LOVED the wedding!

We are heading the Disney this summer with our Little Princess, her second trip, this summer for 16 DAYS!! SO Excited!!!!!! We are DVC members at Animal Kingdom and this will be our first visit Home!!

Me DH Little Princess 3 years old

N.J.boy@N.C.St. is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Helloooo Out There!

Hello and welcome!...Enjoy your stay here on the forums

16 days? Sounds like that's going to be an epic trip...you will definitely get a lot done in the parks during that time...have fun!
    Follow me on twitter! http://twitter.com/NJboyatNCstate

June 1997, July 2002, August 2005, August 2006, February 2008, July 2008, August 2008, June 2009, July 2010, November 2010, July 2011

2011 Trip Report:
    Part 1: http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...nto-parks.html
    Part 2: http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...7-23-11-a.html
    Part 3: http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...24-7-26-a.html
    Part 4: http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...e-already.html

mrsksomeday is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi and welcome, 16 days sounds wonderful. I think our longest was 15 and we were ready to go home but we loved every minute of it.

mouselover4ever is offline A-Ticket holder

Welcome! Congrats on going home soon! 16 days staying at AKV sounds absolutely dreamy! I would love to have the joy of an extended stay like that---time to take it all in at an easy pace. Someday, I hope I too can enjoy more than 1 week at the world (for that matter right now I'd be happy with a few days as it's been almost 3 yrs since I last was there). Enjoy! And with your dear fairy princess in tow it is sure to be magical! I don't have any children, and enjoy going with adults (as I readily turn into the kid once in WDW), but sharing it with young ones is an extra special dose of pixie dust I think. Welcome to the boards!
    happily afflicted with DOCD (Disney Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Welcome to the boards!
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Welcome and enjoy that long trip.

Belles Castle is offline A-Ticket holder

Thanks everyone!!

Hubby and I have been saving for awhile for this. We really wanted to be able to go twice in a year, but with my work schedule, summer is really the best time to go. Because of the extended trip we are getting annual passes...really excited about this because I am hoping it will allow for a more relaxing trip and the flexibility of coming and going.

The first two nights are at the Beach Club and then we head to Animal Kingdom. Most of the points are my parents who will join use for 14 days. Then my sister and her family, my aunt, and brother and his girlfriend for a few days!!!

Getting really really excited! As of this trip my hubby and I would have been 7 times together! Can't Wait....112 Days!

Me DH Little Princess 3 years old

TammiKatt is offline A-Ticket holder

Disney with a 3 year old... haven't done that. My daughter was 4 on her first trip. My son, however, was 3 for his first amusement park trip, Universal IOA. Pretty fun, 2 years for the price of one. Didn't get much use out of it though, as two months later we found out that I was expecting another child. (And, why didn't I stop at one????).

You should definitely do the princess makeover!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Hello and welcome!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL

Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property