Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hello, Disney Fans! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hey guys! I just thought I'd take the time to introduce myself to you guys. As you can see, I am new to these boards. I just stumbled across them ...
    Lakin is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello, Disney Fans!

Hey guys! I just thought I'd take the time to introduce myself to you guys.

As you can see, I am new to these boards. I just stumbled across them today, actually. Today I was reading a copy of Lou Mongello's Walt Disney World Trivia book Volume Two (that my mom bought for me about a year or so ago), and I decided to look up Lou online and I found wdwradio.com. Then, I saw a link for Celebrations magazine and was thrilled! For the past few months, I had been looking at issues of Disney magazines from the early 1990's and was wondering why no one had a current magazine for Disney news. About a week ago, I had done search after search under the key words *Disney Magazine* and came up with nothing. But then Celebrations magazine came into the picture! I'm so happy! I paid my subscription order today, and I can't wait to get my first issue.

Then, after all of THAT happiness, I saw a link to these forums, and I just had to join! I love Disney forum-posting.

So, anyway, about me:
    I'm 15 years old.
    I'm from Indiana.
    I have two dogs. A black lab named Linus, and a border collie/australian shepherd mix named River. Oh, and I have a cat, Kiera.
    Lakin is my real name. (pronounced Lake-in, btw)
    I was a member of VMK before it *sad sniffle* closed. I was GoodPolarGirl. If you knew me, give me a shout out. I'd love to talk to you.
    My next trip to Disney World is in 19 days. I am so excited!
    I collect pez dispensers. I'm not really as much into it as I used to be, but I like them.
    I Disney pin trade. I have somewhere around the range of 150. I'll have to count sometime. I don't get to visit the parks very often, so I'm not hardcore into it, but I enjoy doing it while I am there.
    I love Disney trivia. Oh yeah, and everyone at school considers me to be a bit (haha, okay, a lot) of a Disney freak/fanatic.
    I love reading. I read all of the time. My favorites are Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, Kingdom Keepers, and Peter and the Starcatchers.
    I am a member of my school's FFA program. (Future Farmers of America, btw). I'm really not a farm girl by any means, but I am involved with it and it's lots of fun.
    I play softball. I'm not planning on going to college for it or anything, but I enjoy playing for my school and on teams during the summer.
    I write a lot. I'll be an author someday. Not sure what my book will be, or how I'll get published....but it will happen.

Well, that's all I can think of for now. Anywho, great to be here!

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Hello, Disney Fans!

Welcome to the boards!
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Welcome!

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Welcome Lakin!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL

Welcome fellow Hoosier to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property